chapter 2: rowdy housemates & Kiniro

(((((((((((((Time skip))))))))))))))
Hanafi

"Uhhh...guy? Whoever you are. What's this?" I asked, looking at the house. "Oh. This is the place where you live," he said. "I see," I said as I go in. "Oh and one more thing. You have housemates, and they're pretty, uh...'rowdy' ",he said before, walking away. "Meh," I said as I got in.

Splat!

Was all I heard before I blacked out.

For-who-knows-how-long later

I groaned as my eyes opened. And I looked around. Why do I always put myself into stupid situations? I thought. Then the door bursted open, revealing a boy with dark green hair, and wears oval glasses. He looked at me, revealing his light brown eyes. "Hey, guys!! He's awake!!" He said, causing more people to come into the room. "We're so sorry, new housemate," all of them said simultaneously, bowing down to me, and putting their palms together. "Okay, apology accepted," I said, giving them a smile. "Can we introduce ourselves?" A guy with black hair said. Surprisingly, he has a scar on his left cheek. "Go ahead," I said, getting out of the bed. "I'm Oni Gami!!" Said the kid with the green hair. What a weird name, but cool at the same time. "I'm Yza Blade!" Said the other guy with the scar. Yza Blade?!' That's a weird name, but best for me to not mess around with him. "And finally, I'm Shioru Rie," he said, trying to lean against the door frame, but, because of his miscalculation of where the door frame is, he fell flat on his back. We all laughed. "Haha, very funny," he said as he stood back up. "Okay guys. Knock it off," said a voice. "Hey!! Diake's back!" Said Oni. Soon, the room was emptied out, leaving me only in the room.

------------------Meanwhile-----------------
Kiniro

"Man, Clockwork. Why are you putting me back at this timeline again?" I asked him as we looked at our surroundings. "My vanguard, Void has returned again," Clockwork said. "What?!! I thought we already destroyed it, with Yudai and the others!" I said, realising I'm walking to nowhere. "Do not worry my vanguard. We have to find other people with special clans," said Clockwork. I sighed and said, "alright. Let's finish this." And soon, I took a walk around to find these other people with special clans.

------------------Meanwhile-----------------
Hanafi

Turns out Diake is actually 15, with short white hair and ocean blue eyes, and the same guy who brought me here. "Told you to be careful," he said, using his chopsticks to get a round ball of rice. Main reason he said that: one of my chopsticks has somehow catapulted to my face and the other one has been in my ear the whole time. In other words, chopsticks and I don't get along. "ey! ou'e a artfihter, ight? (Hey! You're a cardfighter, right?)" Yza asked, with his mouth full of food, making me sweat drop. "Yeah, wait. How'd you know?" I asked, now realizing that I don't have the deck with me. "Here," Yza said, tossing me the deck. "Thanks," I said, putting it into my deck box. "You have a weird clan there. Same thing like Diake and Oni over here," Shioru said, pointing to Diake and Oni. "What clan are they using?" I asked out of curiousity. Suddenly, the gloves turned bright. They have a special clan! "I'm using Elemental Paladin, and this guy's using Dragonic Flames!" Oni said excitedly. "Hey! I got an idea!!" Said Yza. We all looked at him, except for Shioru. "Let's go to Card Capital!!" He said, leaving. "Hey!!! No fair!!" We all shouted, before running towards where Yza is going.

^^^^^^^^Minutes later ^^^^^^^^
Oni

"We finally reached Card Capital!" I said happily. "Hey, guys?" Said Shioru, with his tone full of fear. "Yeah?" I asked. "Where's that guy?" He said. Wait. He's not with us?!!! Oh no!! "Shioru, Oni, you stay here. We'll look for him," said Yza. "All right," I said, grabbing Shioru. "All right," was all Diake said, before leaving me with Shioru.

'''''''''''''''''''''Meanwhile'''''''''''''''''''
Hanafi

The gloves are glowing again. I was too focused on the gloves that I accidentally, bumped into someone. Hard. When I realized what I did, I went to apologize the person. "I'm so-"my apology was cut off by my gloves glowing really brightly. "Hey, get up," I said, taking out my hand. He took it and stood up. "Thanks," he said. "You're welcome," I said, smiling. This guy has a yellow hair with gold linings. And his hair's pretty short with a small fringe. And, my gloves glowing really bright. "What clan are you using?" I asked. "You won't believe me. It's a special and rare clan. You won't know what it is," he said, suddenly looking to his side and mutter things that I don't know.

Kiniro

"Clockwork, who is this guy?" I asked Clockwork, who appeared beside me. "If my memory serves, his name is Hanafi Kagurai. He also lives in your timeline as well. And, he also has a rare clan as well," said Clockwork, taking me by surprise. Another boy, with another rare clan? That's crazy. I thought it was just me, Yudai, and Roka! I guess I was wrong. "Uhhh...hey, guy?" Hanafi said. "Yeah?" I asked. "What's your name?" He asked. "Oh. Sorry. The name's Kiniro. Kiniro Inazuma," I said, taking out my hand. "I'm Hanafi Kagurai, you can call me Nafi. And what clan are you using?" He asked. "Chrono Grave. Why?" I asked again. "Oh. Wanna go to Card Capital?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Great!!! This'll be epic!!" He said. "Why would that be?" I asked, with curiousity. He suddenly...fainted?

Hanafi (in dream-like state)

"Urgh! Where am I now?" I asked myself. "Hey, Hanafi," said a voice. "Riku?" I asked. Soon, he reavealed himself, but he's trnsparent. "I'm in my spirit form, but I don't have much time. You have to tell them about this, mission," he said, before dissapearing. And with that, I woke up and looked around. "Thank goodness your awake," said Kiniro. "What would happen if didn't wake up?" I asked. "I don't know," he said, shrugging. "Hey, Kiniro?" I asked again. "Yeah?" He said. "Can you handle the pressure about saving the world?" I asked, being hesitant for a second. "Yeah. I've been in this sort of situation a lot of times," he said plainly, taking me by surprise. "Wait, what?" I asked, with a surprised tone. "Yeah. I saved the world with my friends once, and came back here to defeat Void once again," he said, once again, taking me by surprise. "That's the same mission I'm in!!" I said, now taking Kiniro by surprise. "I see. Well, we have to find other people with special clans, right?" He said. I nodded and said, "I've already found two," I said. "Really?" He said, with disbelief. "Yeah. C'mon. Follow me to Card Capital. They're there," I said, gesturing him to follow me. "Okay," he said, before I heard Yza and Diake's voice. Soon, they found me. "There you are! C'mon, we gotta get you to Card Capital. And, who's this awesome looking guy?!!" Said Diake. "I'm Kiniro Inazuma. Nice to meet you," he said. "So, gonna go Card Capital or what?" I said, making more gestures. "Okay!!" Said Yza, who ran ahead. We all ran to Card Capital using the shortcut I made.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤One minute later¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Alright, we're here," said Yza. "Hey, where's Oni and Shioru?" I asked them. They shrugged. "They're probably inside," said Diake, and then, we got in, and it's packed!
____________________________________

Chapter 2, done!! I want to thank 8mefox and Goldinator to allow me use their OC. Next chapter 3 is up next!!