special chapter: exorcism (Void Returns x Twin Star Exorcist crossover)

I know you're looking forward for a new chapter, but after watching Twin Star Exorcist, I can't help but feel really happy watching it, with some tears shedded. Anyway, hope you enjoy the special. And this is also canon for this story.

Next day

"Saturday's here!!!!" Yelled a silver haired boy.
"SHUT UP, YOU SON OF A GUN!!!" Said more voices on top of him.
"YOU SHUT UP, SONS OF GUNS!!!! I'M GOING EXORCISING!!!" Said the silver haired again as he threw an enchanted paper amd went into Magano (the world of 'Impurities' in Twin Star Exorcist).

(Theme song)

"Hey, where'd Diake go?" Hanafi asked as he looked all over the house for him.
"He's in Magano. You don't know?" Rukia said. He shook his head.

"Ey, he really-" Hiyoku was cut off as he suddenly dissapeared.
"What the..." Hanafi dissapeared as well.

In the other world (known as Magano)

"Ow, where am I?" Hiyoku asked himself, standing up.
"You mean, 'where are we'?" Hanafi said, standing up as well.

They were about to argue about whose rights are suppose to have the 'where' but was disturbed as they saw a giant monster with horrible features. Hiyoku was unfazed by this but Hanafi took it to a different level.

"OH MY GOSH!!! IT'S A COSPLAYER!!!" Hanafi yelled, before he was kicked at the back by Hiyoku.
"Seriously? That's an Impurity," Hiyoku told him. "The real thing."

Hanafi made a O_O face before he ran in the speed of Mach 1.9 (still fast but not fast enough to beat a jet fighter) while Hiyoku ran beside him.

"That thing is still chasing us!!!!" Hanafi screamed as he saw the impurity chasing after them. Eventually, they tripped and Hiyoku got his left eye hit by a rock.

"Damn it!!" He yelled as he covered his injured left eye. Just as when they thought they'd die, it dissapeared with a star sign.

"Huh?" Hiyoku looked at the source, and it showed to be a brunette with red eyes and sharp teeth.

"Who're you?" Hanafi asked as he stood up. "Ceh. I'm Rokuro. Enmado Rokuro," the brunette said, grinning.

"Oh okay. I'm Hiyoku Kagure and this guy is Hanafi Kagurai," Hiyoku introduced.
"Seriously? Where are we?" Hanafi asked.

"You're Magano," he replied as he took out an enchanted paper and soon, they were back in the world they know, except that it was way more different.

"Where are we now?" Hiyoku asked, still covering his left eye with his hand. The brunette looked at them confusedly.
"You're in Narukami City," Rokuro replied.

'What the....' both thought. "I see," Hiyoku said, before the brunette left, accidentally leaving his enchanted gear.
"Eh? What's this?" Hanafi said, picking it up.

"Best we should find Rokuro," Hiyoku said, looking at the gear. "Oh sure! Ask everyone if they know a guy named Enmado Rokuro!!" Hanafi replied sarcastically.

"You know Rokuro?" A voice said out of nowhere. "HOKY POKY!!!" Hanafi screamed, accidentally poking whoever it was' eyes.

"Ow!!" The person screamed. They then realised it was a girl with purple hair.
"Sorry miss. It's just that you shocked us," Hanafi apologized.

The girl suddenly stepped on Hanafi's foot.
"Hey!! That hurts!!" He yelled as he held his swelling foot, jumping on his right leg.
"Anyway, we want to give this enchanted gear to him since he accidentally left it," Hiyoku said.

"He left it?" She asked. He nodded as he gave the gear to her.
"I'll give it to him straight away. You guys should follow me," she offered but he declined.

They then walked away, as Hanafi's leg had healed.
"So what now?" Hanafi asked. Hiyoku shrugged before he found two strange wrist like itema with a blade at its side. One blade at the left on one item other one at the right at the other item.

"Whoa. These look cool!" Hiyoku said, picking them up and gave it to Hanafi.
"You look even cooler with that," Hiyoku admits.
"Thanks," Hanafi said, as he strapped the items onto his wrists. Hanafi then saw a katana and a wakizashi on the water. He grabbed them and gave it to Hiyoku.

"It's best that you look as cool as me," he said.
"Aw shucks," Hiyoku said, making Hanafi roll his eyes before he helped Hiyoku strap the katanas at his side.

They then found themselves in Magano once again.
"We're here again?" Hanafi muttered before he saw a pair of enchanted gears.

He threw one to Hiyoku who grabbed it.
"Wonder how these things work," Hiyoku muttered under his breath before he saw an impurity.

Hanafi's subconscious took over as he took out two enchanted papers and threw it and it turned into some sort of sign coloured blue.

He then ran forward and his arms clashed with the sign and his wrist-like items' blade changed. The blade was bigger and longer it way past his arms.

"Whoa..." Hiyoku was impressed at this. Hanafi then took out an enchanted paper named 'Anphans mode' and made it stuck to his chest and soon, an armour with some sort of symbol on his chest appeared.

"Exorcist Mode 1! Anphans!!" Hanafi yelled as he charged towards the impurity and with just one stab, it dissapeared with a star sign.

Hiyoku then did the same with his katana as more impurities appear. Hanafi saw this as well and started to attack the incoming impurities and Hiyoku doing the same.

Hiyoku then did his old signature move. "Zantetsuken!!!" He yelled and soon he was at the back of a bunch of impurities and they all dissapeared with star signs.

Hanafi on the other hand, had somehow changed to another mode. His armour was now red.
"Exorcist Mode 2!! Junis Red!!" Hanafi said as his attacks were stronger.

Eventually they managed to destroy all the impurities.
"That was really something, Nafi. Really something," Hiyoku said, panting.

"Thanks to my subconscious though," he replied as he saw both Rokuro and the same purple haired-female appeared.

"Eeeehh?!! Where's all the impurities?!!" Rokuro said as he looked at the duo.
"What did you two do?" The purple hair asked, looking at their enchanted gear and weapons.

"Exorcising?" Hanafi replied, unsure.
"All by yourselves?!!" Rokuro asked, surprised. Both nodded.
"I'm impressed," said the purple haired female.

"Oh yeah! We met both of you before. Who's the female?" Hiyoku asked.
"I'm Benio. Adashino Benio," the female replied.
"Ah, okay. We'll get go-" Hanafi was cut off as he saw Hiyoku fainted, then himself as well.

Much later on

Hanafi slowly opened his eyes, looking around. 'It's my room...so does that mean I'm back home?' He thought.

He then saw his wrist items on his desk and a note. He went and read it:

'Hey you!! How come dissapeared out of Magano that quick?!! Anyway, I....we wanna say it was actually good meeting you two. Here's a present for both of you.

Signed,
Enmado Rokuro & Adashino Benio'

"Huh...." he then smiled, as he looked at the items again