chapter 4: a bus ride to forest or bus ride to cloud 9?

Hanafi

"So let me get this straight. You both are brothers & sisters, her name is Aniko, she doesn't live with you because she used to be at the United Sanctuary and now she's living in the Dragon Empire? Here?" I asked the overall questions logically. "Yep. That's right," he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes. Then, I looked at Aniko. She's talking with Kin. I decided to put on my headphones and enjoy music.

---------------Minutes later----------------

"Ku. Yoku. HIYOKU!!" Yelled Diake to my ear. And he took out my headphones. If I could be an emoticon, then it's look like this:

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶;~;

Anyway, "WHAT?!!" I retaliated. "We're gonna go camping to commemorate Oni's sister, returning from the United Sanctuary. C'mon, it'll be fun!!" He said. Fun, my small looking buttocks. "Fine, I'll join," I reluclantly said. For once, I'll have to forget the mission to save the Earth and Cray from Void, for a while. "Okay, pack up your things and your equipments, because wild will be waiting for y-" he got cut short by Misaki, but I'll call him Miss Manager, glaring at Diake, making him shudder and silent. "Anyway, get ready equipments and clothes, gotcha," I said, while looking at the time. "C'mon guys, we've to get ready with our stuff," I said, forgetting the fact that I didn't even want to go there. "YOSH!!!" They all yelled, except for Shioru, making Miss Manager glare at all of us, and yes, even Shioru. "You guys are disrupting the customers here," she said, still glaring at us. "Okay, okay. We were just leaving by chance. See ya," I said, getting out of Card Capital. "Get ready, wild, 'cause we're going wild with you!!" Screamed Diake, side effects included with all of us hitting him at the head, for:

1. Going wild with wild. (If you get it.)

2. ...actually, it's just number 1.

Anyway, yeah, he apologised, we all went home, and slept.

(A/N: if you're wondering, when they got to Card Capital, it was 4 afternoon. When they went back home, it was 8 at night, because they went karaoke, with Hanafi being voted the 'Best Singer Among Group', and Oni being voted the 'Weirdest Voice In Singing Among Group.')

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶Next day▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

When I opened my eyes, I found myself sitting on a seat of...a bus?!! I looked at myself, and somehow, it changed from my penguin pyjamas (yeah, go ahead and laugh, I don't care about your life anyway), to a black, and pretty small, but fits my size, t-shirt, with the collar, lifted, and a grey undershirt that says,'Paedophile sucks!!', obviously Oni's handwriting, because it's smudged. And luckily, I still have my gloves. My bottom wear is a black and blue shorts and pale blue hiking shoes. (Yeah, hiking shoes. W.T.F?) But at least they gave me my second favourite colour. Why it's my second favourite, I don't know, and no, not because of Aichi. Because, the first colour I see when I was small was silver, followed by blue. Then, when Kai...you know what? What's the point of telling this? Let's continue with the story.

(Author: awww. But that story wa-
Hanafi (Anime): shut up!!!)

I looked around the bus, and I saw Diake and Oni on one sitting, babbling nonsense (yep. You heard me. Nonsense), Aniko and Kin on another sitting, talking about their clans and probably flirting, Shioru and some girl who looks younger than us on another sitting, and they're...holding hands? W.T.F?  I shook my head quickly. Yza and...wait a minute. Is that Rukia?

Rukia

"Really, Yza? You lost like 20 times now," I said, getting ready. "Heck, yeah!! Rukia, you will be defeated by the power of my Shadow Paladins!!! You're Genesis clan doesn't stand a chance!! Blaster Dark "Diablo" is gonna defeat Witch of Eagles, Fennel!!" He said, looking tired. "Alright, then. Now,"

STAND UP, (The) VANGUARD!!

Hanafi

Looks like those two are having a cardfight. I looked at my watch, and it's...3 in the afternoon. Wow. I overslept? I looked around again and saw more people I haven't seen before. If you want to have a desciption of them, then I'll only give you three.

1. A girl with light green hair
2. A guy with with yellow hair
3. A guy with red hair with a pink swirl

"Hey! You're awake!" Said a voice, practically beside me. When I looked at who it is, it's a girl, probably the same age as I am, with light purple hair and emerald green eyes, being so close to my face. I even flinched and I feel like heat rising up to my cheeks. "W-w-well, yeah. O-o-of c-course I'm awake. No one could stay asleep forever, right?" I said, backing away. She, however inched closer and closer, asking questions which I'm not gonna say. When she stopped, I'm already at the nearby window, with our I-guess-you-know being just inches away.

Oni

I looked at Hiru and Nafi, who's so close with each other. I managed to take a picture of it before anyone managed to notice. (A/N: here's the seating arangement:

Guy 1, Guy 2______Girl 1, Girl 2
Guy 3, Girl 3______Girl 4, Guy 4
Kin, Aniko________Girl 5, Guy 5
GWPS, GWGH____GWYH, Girl 2
Yza, Rukia________Diake, Oni
Shioru, Girl 4_____Hiru, Hanafi
Total: 24)

Aww. Jeez. They look kinda good together. I sent it to every single one of us, except for Nafi. And their replies are positive:

Kin: wow. They should kiss.
Yza: why are you disrupting our cardfight? Oh, my gosh! Tell them to kiss.
Shioru: I don't give a thing about it, but they do look good together.
Diake: OMG!! OTP!!
Rukia: Oh man!! They should do 'the thing!!'

I laughed, seeing their replies.

Hanafi

I can't move. "C-c-can you p-p-please back a-away, p-please?" I asked, while stuttering out my words as well. "Until you answer my question, no," she said, inching a bit closer. I think I'm red as a tomato already. "W-what's the q-q-question?" I asked again. "If there's one thing you'd do in life, what would it be?" She asked, calming me down a bit. "Fight Cardfighters all over the world, why?" I asked. Finally, she backed away to her seat. Man. Things have gone crazy since day one I got here, but maybe there could be changes in my life...wait, what? Did I just thought of changing? Then that means...oh, no.

I was in cloud nine.
____________________________________

Okay. Chapter 4. Finished. I was actually making it a bit different, but, what the heck?