chapter 10: unexpected friends

Hey, Nafi here. Unfortunately, the special shall not be published in this book. I'm sorry. My no-excuse-of-a cousin always find my phone and deletes that special. That noob. Anyway, here's chapter 10.
__________________________________
Flashback

Hanafi

"Ow. Stop it!" I screamed as these bullies are pushing me towards each other, and they were laughing as well.

I was bullied so much, up to the point they attempted to kill me. Yeah. Kill me.

I was walking back home, when someone drugged me. I don't know what happened, but when I woke up, I saw a knife that is inside my stomach. It's like getting pinched, but 50 times worse. I couldn't even open my eyes properly. So I blacked out, thinking that I will die, and no one will care.

A few days later

I opened my eyes slowly, realising that I'm still alive. But, why? "You have to be careful out there. It's dangerous," said a voice.
Turns out, I was saved by none other than Aichi Sendou himself. I don't know why, but he did save me.

"Wait, why did you-" I got cut off as he begab to speak again. "You were bleeding, so I took you to my house so you can recover," he said, putting more bandages at the place where the knife was plunged into. I flinched, but then relaxed a bit. "You're gonna be fine," he said, finally stopping. "Thanks," I said, standing up, making my feet go wobbly and fell to the floor.
Aichi was the one saved me from getting killed. Ever since then, I've played Vanguard so I get to remember who saved me.

Present time

"And that was how I met Aichi," I said, finishing it with a sigh. "Wow. Aichi never told me about you though. Why wouldn't he told me?" Kiniro said, now starting to drift off. Hiruyu's eyes soften, and she suddenly hugged me, making me blush. "I didn't know you had a rough life," she said, still hugging me. A few people went 'ooooooh' when she hugged me, making me go redder.

Meanwhile

???

"Tch. Why do we have to go out and make this whole branch in this place Reversed?" I asked, groaning. The Dragon Empire is a big place. And it's hard. "You have to. It's a responsibilty," master said. We nodded, but then, one of us raised our hand. "You may," master said. "How will Liao and Sheina do it?" Master scoffed before saying, "we'll be fine. We have the two Protectors of Cray. What was the name again? I can't remember." "We tried to ask, master, but they seem to be persistent about not telling their name," I said. Master sighed before mumbling, "females. The most persistent human in the world." "Shall we do our mission right now, master?" One of us asked. Master nods, and we left.

Back to the group

Hiyoku

"Wow. Hiyoku, you've returned. You look great!!" Said Rukia, now inspecting me. "Heheh. Thanks. Have you seen Aika?" He asked, blushing a bit. "No. We haven't. But we do know she's still here," Rukia said. "Who's Aika?" I whispered to Diake. "She's Hiyoku's crush. And she's older than he is," Diake whispered back, taking me by surprise. He likes someone older than he is? He must've like that person for a pretty long time. My train of thought was interrupted by Hiku's screaming. "Who are you?!!" She said, pointing to two other people. Okay, make it four people. "Don't worry. We're not here to hurt anyone," said a feminine voice. "Wait, Liliana?" I asked, and she nodded. "Wow. I haven't seen you in a long time," said another voice. "CHIYU!!!" Diake screamed, going towards the voice. Soon enough, a girl with red fiery hair, and green emerald eyes appeared, hugging Diake. "I missed you so much!" Chiyu said to Diake, crying in the process. "Wow. Chiyu, where were you?" I asked when they broke the hug. "Heheh. I went to the Megallanica, and yeah, you get it," Chiyu said, chuckling. Nafi just replied with an, "eh?" Making all of us facepalm, literally, all of us. "Oh, screw you guys," Nafi said, before jumping off to somewhere. Wait...WHAT?!!! "Did he just defy physics by jumping on those branches?" I said to everyone, pointing towards Nafi, who was literally jumping on branches. They all shrugged. "We all failed physics anyway," Oni said. Oh, right. I forgot that we failed physics. "Hehe, yeah," I said, scratching the back of my head. "And he also got suspended from school for a week because he made a Material War and smoke bombing the Head of Science's room," Diake said, laughing. "Ey! I thought you promised to not tell anyone about that!" I said to Diake.

Meanwhile

Liao

"Well, looks like they'll be busy. Don't you agree, guys?" I asked them, and I have a feeling they nodded. Well, we still have those two females. "Well then, let's leave them for now," I said, and we rushed ourselves out of there.

Back to the group

Hiyoku

"Well, let's go home then?" I asked and they all shook their heads. "We're not gonna leave until tomorrow. Plus, it's already noon man, not morning! Anyway, let's play something!" Diake said, making me sweat drop.

*soon*

"Catch me if you can," I taunted, as Diake chased me. "Please...can...we take...a break?" He asked, and we all shook our heads. "You asked for it, let's go!!" I said, running away.

7in the night7

"Alright, so...what now?" I asked, and they all shrugged.

"Cardfight?" -Oni

"Nah, already do that."-Me

"How about some games?"-Kiniro

"Too tiring,"-Me

"Then whast should we do?!"-Hikaru

"Simple, fishing,"-Me

"WHAT?!!!!!"-Everyone

"What?" I asked.

"That's just too boring," Ruku groaned, making everyone to follow what he just did. Then, an owl suddenly perched on my shoulder, and I knew it well. "Alabaster Owl, what is it?" I asked, which seems stupid to everyone because I'm talking to an owl who doesn't even speak our language. All it did was gave me a peck and flew away, and did you noticed that bird scratched me?!!! THIS IS AN AUDACITY!!! I sighed and said, "that owl." Making everyone confused. "Waffle tottles," I unconsciously said, making a few snicker a bit. "Wait, did I just-never mind. Those chocolate waffies must have some side effects," I said again. "Welp, that wraps it up. Let's go to sleep people," said Hiku, and soon enough, everyone slept.
__________________________________
Nyan cats!!!! Sorry, appeared out of nowhere.