chapter 16: more worse than worse

"No way," Hanafi, utterly shocked upon hearing what Diake had told him.

Diske told him that Hiruyu was infected with Reverse, but it was also something else.

He shook it off with a sigh.
"That was really something," he muttered, before looking at Diake.

Diake nodded.
"Looks like, you gotta go for now," he said, Hanafi nodded in reply.

Time skip

"Hey guys, I'm home," he said, looking around, and found out not a single soul was there.

He then heard a scream which he recognise.
"KIN!!" He yelled out as he ran towards the source of the voice.

He then stopped himself when he had found out that everyone was Reversed (excluding Diake, who wasn't in the house).

"You will join us," Yza said creepily, but this was seemingly unfazed by Hanafi.

"Well, I ain't no party pooper," he said, and before he realised it, they had shot out a sphere which he realised to be a Reverse lock.

He was instantly hit by it, a she then yelled out in pain, feeling the Reverse taking over his body.

However, he then stood up, and glared at them, marks appearing below his eyes, but were strangely white with blue outlines, instead of black and red outlines.

"This doesn't mean I won't give up," he said, determination in his voice, before hearing another one, "hell yeah."

He looked beside him and it was Mishiga, who had the exact same mark as his, except his face seemed calm as he took out a card.

"You're on," Mishiga and Hanafi said simultaneously.