Chapter 2

~~PRESENT~~

(3RD PERSON POV)

'Uwah~ it's so pretty here at Seirin, you get that nostalgic feeling~' (Y/N) thought as she walked down the halls trying to find the gym. (Y/N) wanted to become the manager due to the implied skills she has, she is now a first year. She reached two big doors and heard squeaking of shoes and some yelling inside. She slowly opened the door to find many basketball players shooting hoops and etc. (Y/N) spotted a girl with brown short hair and a clip in her hair, she immediately assumed she was the coach once she saw the whistle around the girls neck. "Um miss?" she lightly tapped at the girls shoulder gaining the attention of the female "are you by chance the coach of the basketball team?" "Yep you came to the right person!" The girl announced proudly with a big grin "and you are?" "My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm trying out to be the manager!" She announced pointing to herself loud enough for everyone in the gym to hear and at that moment everyone stopped what they were doing. Around the gym whispers like "Ooh! She's pretty I wonder if she's single" or "wouldn't mind her being our manager, I'd come everyday" could be heard. "Eh? Well no one else has tried out so sure why not! My name is Riko Aida, looking forward to working with you!" The two females shook hands on it and Riko went to introducing everyone in the gym. "Hm... Are we missing someone?... I feel like we're missing someone..." "You missed me Riko-senpai" "AHH! Kuroko? When did you get here!!?" "Actually, I just got here, I was running la-"Tetsuya?" The boy was interrupted and turned to see a familiar person.. And after a couple seconds he realized and looked extremely surprised (well for Kuroko that is) "(Y/N)? Is that really you?" "What you know each other?" "Wow it's been a while huh? Haha how nostalgic!" "(Y/N) we need to ta-" "YOU CAN SAVE THAT FOR LATER KUROKO BUT FOR NOW YOU ESPECIALLY WERE LATE" Riko said in a menacing way cracking her knuckles. "Ah, my bad Riko-senpai I just-" "IT DOESNT MATTER RUN SEVEN LAPS AROUND THE SCHOOL" "Yes Sir" and to that, during that time Kuroko was running laps (Y/N) met all the players one by one, from the strict Hyuuga to the silent giant Mitobe. This shall be a long journey ahead...

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Ugh this takes a while even tho I've written probably half or less than what most writers do D;

In general I'm not very sure about this