Chapter 8

Authors Note~

Hi guys! I kinda just stopped making new chapters because I wasn't too sure if people still liked it so I just was like "what's the point" 

So sorry for the people who actucally wanted me to update ( ' ▽ ' )ノ thank you for the support!!~

~3RD POV~

When Too left, it was already pretty late as everyone just decided to go home. (Y/N) was waving to everyone and saying her goodbyes as she exited the gym. "(Y/N) wait for me please" she heard a gentle voice call out. "Eh Tetsuya?" She said turning around half way to look at him "Need anything?" She turned around fully to have a face to face conversation for a bit. "I wanted to see if we could walk home together" he said looking at her with a glint of determination and hope "well... Ya we definitely need to talk so sure why not!" She said giving him a gentle smile hoping this would go out the way she planned it in her mind to go.

~KUROKO'S POV~

The dreaded words I was hoping to not hear... "We definitely need to talk"... I can see where she's going with this.. I simply nodded hoping she wouldn't catch the slight sadness and disappointment in my eyes. We exited the building in complete silence, it made me anxious as to what she would say. "You do know I take the train right, Tetsuya?" Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Thinking of a response I simple said "Yes, you've always have taken the train, even in middle school." Of course I remembered this, only a couple times did she invite me to come on the train with her. "Eh? I'm kinda surprised you still remember that Tetsuya! I mean it has been a while" "(Y/N) it's only been a year" "Ehhh... really? Man I'm not up to date with these events!" She said, giving off that beautiful laugh of hers that I oh so miss. "(Y/N) you've always been a very forgetful person, I expect nothing less" I wanted the conversation to keep going, to hear her still talking and to stall time for what I knew was coming. "What's that supposed to mean?!? I mean sure I forgot my birthday a couple times but" I laughed a bit at this, reminds me back in Teiko we threw her a surprise party and when she got home her response was "wait what it's my birthday?" Oh how I wish we could all go back...

~(Y/N)'S POV~

Was that a laugh I just heard?... Wow has it been long since I've heard that little laugh or what? I stared at him a bit dazed for a couple seconds not realizing I was unconsciously staring, he must've noticed too because when I snapped out of my thoughts he was staring at me also, looking confused. "Hey... Tetsuya about what we needed to talk about.." I started looking down and stopped walking.. And just like that my thoughts trail off completely forgetting my train of thought of what I was going to say!! How frustrating!  I looked back up to meet Tetsuya's gaze, in that gaze I swear I thought I saw a pleading kind of look... Weird... "Te-" "(Y/N) do you really like Sakurai-kun?" Darn it Tetsuya! I was finally going to say something and then you interrupt me!! Darn now I may not be able to say it knowing this discussion might be long... I let out a sigh, dang I might get home late because of this...

~KUROKO'S POV~

Did she just sigh? Am I asking too many questions and putting her in pressure?... I'm sorry (Y/N) I just really want you back... I miss your lovely smile, the way it was always towards me, your laugh that always brightened up my day, your encouragement for basketball games, yo-"Yes... I actucally really do like Ryo.." I paused... The dreadful thing I didn't want to hear... She moved on so fast huh? I look up and see (Y/N) looking down blushing... I clench my fist unconsciously... If only I could've gone back in time... This blush could've been for me... 

"That's why Tetsuya... It's time to end this..."