Chapter 12

Authors Note: Yup I'm going to try to do the double ending, Even though I favor Ryo more I still can't help but feel so horrible and not make a happy ending for KUROKo as well (⌒-⌒; ) though it may even affect the way the story will be but LETS JU...

Authors Note: Yup I'm going to try to do the double ending, Even though I favor Ryo more I still can't help but feel so horrible and not make a happy ending for KUROKo as well (⌒-⌒; ) though it may even affect the way the story will be but LETS JUST SEE HOW THIS GOES ( ' ▽ ' )ノ feedback is accepted so don't be shy to correct me! Especially since I personally don't live in Japan it's kinda hard to picture some things like using the system they use to go on trains and etc so ya! 

~KUROKO'S POV~

The whole time I just kinda dazed out, every now and then sneaking glances at (Y/N) while she wasn't looking. I know I should be paying attention to the lesson the teacher is teaching.. But I can't help it. I look over once again for probably the hundredth time at (Y/N), whose still staring blankly at the ceiling with a dazed and relaxed expression. I remember when we were in middle school with everyone, she would always daze off whether it be about her dinner from last night or about the future game that's happening that late afternoon. She would often get called on by the teacher because he knew that she just loved to pay attention in his class, I chuckle a bit at the sarcasm of my thoughts but go back to my normal rest face. I'm then jerked out of my thinking process to the bell ringing to switch classes and I notice (Y/N) also twitch from the bell. 

~/Y/N)'S POV~

Yup! I'm deciding on going to visit Ryo at Too Academy! I mean ya it'll cost money at the train station to go but it'll be TOTALLY worth it! To see that cute flustered mushroom stuttering in complete shock and surprise. I make a sigh dreamily thinking of eating lunch with him and feeding him while he turns red, which caused myself to have heated cheeks. I was then interrupted by the loud as heck bell making me give a jerk unconsciously from the obnoxiously loud sound. I slowly get up and pick up my bag hearing a "(Y/N) you ready?" Looking up seeing Tetsuya look at me blankly head tilted to the side like a cute puppy with Kagami joining beside him. "Man how can the teachers not expect us to not at least nod off after their long lectures and crap, it's completely boring!" Kagami exclaims with a tch and an irk in his voice. Gotta agree though. "Kagami-kun it's boring because you can't process anything through your brain." "Hah?! What's that supposed to mean?!? You trying to start something?" I look up to see Bakagami holding Kuroko's collar and Kuroko's blank face just staring at him like nothing is wrong. "Now now boys you're both pretty please no rough housing in the hallways!" I scolded mockingly in a motherly voice with a finger pointing out. "Since when have you started trying to act like a grandma? Fits you perfectly." "Excuse you, I wouldn't be talking MAN BABY!" "What the heck even is a 'man-baby'?!" And so we continued into the next class and the day passed by til lunch. 

I start getting up to leave the class for lunch to go to the train station hurriedly so I can spend my lunch out with my dear boyfriend!! "Oi! Where are you going?" "(Y/N)?" Drat! I was hoping I could sneak out like a ninja or something. "Oh ya know,  just going to go visit someone! It's nothing really bye guys." I tried attempting once again to leave swiftly so they don't end up coming with me, I wanna have my alone time with sweet Ryo! "Really? Are we able to go with you? I kinda need to get myself something for lunch!" Bakagami says sheepishly rubbing his neck while Tetsuya replies with "Yes I would like to go as well if that's not too much." I inwardly sigh, welp, there goes my chance of sitting alone with Ryo romantically eating with my boyfriend. Well I hope he wouldn't mind too much! "Ya know what, sure, why not! I just hope it isn't too much of a surprise to him." The two walk up to my sides walking off campus with the two making small chats here and there. "So who's this guy were visiting? And where?" "Well, Too Academy and Ryo Sakurai my dear boyfriend!~" With that, Kagami nearly choked on air somehow and starts sputtering "T-Too? As in where that jerk Ahomine is?!" "I'd think you would know that by now Bakagami." "Shut up Kuroko! (Y/N), you're dating that mushroom?" "Yes of course!~" "since when? Dating the enemy should be forbidden!!" "Psh, Bakagami this is why you have no friends.." "HAH? You trying to pick a fight?!" "Nah, just informing." "Not needed! Definitely not needed!" 

~KUROKO'S POV~

I listened to the two as they bicker back and forth as we walk to locate the nearest convenience store for Kagami. I was kinda expecting her to say she was going to visit her boyfriend, Sakurai-kun. I'm just kinda just bummed out, even though I know I have no chance. I look down as I walk clutching my bag slightly, I shouldn't be feeling this feeling, I should be very happy for (Y/N), what is this horrible feeling? Jealousy.. Even though I deserve it for what I've done to (Y/N) and Momoi, I still really like her, to where it could be considered love? I don't know.. But the more she trails away with Sakurai-kun, the more I feel myself longing for her lovely smile only for me. I know this is such a horrible way to think of things, and a greedy one as well, but I can't help this feeling. The feeling of wanting to become more closer to (Y/N) once again and work my way through but she's already-"Hey Tetsuya? You ok there? You've been much more quit than what you usually are and it's honestly very concerning!" I look up to see (Y/N) standing right in front of me, I guess I lacked behind probably, too caught in my thoughts to notice as well. "Ah, no it's nothing (Y/N) I was kinda just thinking about school and basketball." 

"Well whatever but.. You can tell me anything ya know? I don't want you to feel all sad on your own!" She said with a goofy close eyed smile, the smile that makes you feel fuzzy inside and can probably brighten anyone's day. "Yes, thank you for your concern (Y/N)." And so we go inside with Kagami-kun to get his food and arrive on the train, chattering while at it but were interrupted by the sound of a ring tone from (Y/N)'s phone. A little 'ah!' Comes from her mouth when she reaches into her back pocket to get her phone out and check who could've texted her. She opened her phone and made the most sweetest smile I've ever seen on her face, she's never smiled like that to me has she? "What? Whose the text from?" "My boyfriend! What a sweet heart, he sent me a text to say how he hopes for me to have a good lunch and how I'm doing! What did I do to deserve such a cutie~" I feel my chest tighten with jealousy radiating off of me, which causes me to take a tight grip. "Hmmm~ I can't wait to see his cute flustered face when we arrive!" "How nice... To have a girlfriend go out of her way and visit you at lunch to eat with you.." "Well Bakagami keep dreaming PFT" "Oi! Just you wait someday! Don't crush my dreams and fantasies!!" "Eh? How gross, are you a pervert or something?" "Hah?!" 

I see (Y/N) reply back to Sakurai-kun and then snap her head up to me, which startles me a bit, but she then says "Hey Tetsuya since you're going to be coming you're gonna be seeing Momoi-San as well! We're all having a beneficial trip here huh? She will be so happy ya know!" Ouch.. (Y/N).. The impact of words you have on me, honestly. I just shrug in response not wanting to make a scene. Is she wanting me to go back to liking Momoi-san?... It would make sense though, I'm probably a burden liking (Y/N) while she has a boyfriend. But really... Do I even have a chance? She seems so happy with her life right now.. Do I really want to try and mess that relationship of happiness up? In most romance movies, at the weddings before they get married, the guy usually objects. However, this is not a movie... 

It's reality.

Authors Note: ya this was more of chapter inside of how Kuroko's dealing and coping with this whole reader-chan dating Ryo now, cause for the last couple chapters I feel like I've been neglecting him? I don't know kind of a weird way to think but ya! Looking forward to the next update! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ