Chapter 3

Chapter Three

Boyfriend

"Are you sure you don't need sexua-" Natsu teased me for the fifth time this day.

"Shut up, will you?!" I said. He burst out laughing once more. He loves to annoy the hell out of me.

"Oh, about our study sessions, when will we begin?" He asked in a serious tone, which prompted me to take it seriously as well.

"I'm fine during lunchtime. Although I have to inform my friend about it though." I said, "She is used to the two of us having lunch."

"Alright," He shrugged.

"Why do you need study buddy by the way? Are you failing?" I asked him straightforwardly.

He looked at me as though I had offended him in some way. I smirked.

"I think you do, there were numerous grammatical errors to your formal contract." I teased him. Getting revenge.

"Alright, miss smart pants. Teach me your ways." He said dramatically which made me roll my eyes. "I'm quite curious as to why you agree to this arrangement by the way." He said. "I mean, do you not really like me or somet-"

"I don't like you, okay?!" I said. He chuckled again. "I also have the same problem... As you." I said. There's nothing wrong opening up to him, right? We are in the same boat.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked while smiling. "Parents?"

"They are going to arrange my marriage with their best friends' son. Screw that!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if they are rich, then why not go for it?" He joked.

"Are you kidding me?!" I said. "I don't to be engaged at a young age! I even hate having boyfriends." I said.

"Then you agreed with this set up with me." He said.

"Because we can just break up or something after a few months or so." I said. "Marriage engagements are hard to break especially if it's arranged by your parents, mister."

"Well, true. I'm happy that we are in the same boat."

"Are you taking pleasure in my misery, Natsu Dragneel?" " I asked. He laughed once more. He definitely enjoys making fun of me.

He shook his head. He's currently standing next to the bench where I'm seated.

"Let me ask you something. Are you a delinquent? A bully perhaps? A notorious bad boy?" I confronted him. He cocked his head to the side and sneered at me. His arms are crossed across his chest.

"Try to guess." He said playfully. His face is adorned with a playful grin.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not up for games or whatever, mister."

"You know what I am?" He said.

"What?! Annoying jerk." I murmured the last two words.

"Your boyfriend." He saidAfter hearing what he had just stated, I gave him a quick glance.

I can feel my face getting hot, whether it's from annoyance or something else.

Oh, my goodness, he's so skilled at aggravating the hell out of me. This place was intended to be serene. We're currently at our school's garden. A few benches can be found beneath the large trees. We're getting some shade from the sun's heat while still being able to feel its warmth.

I looked at him and he still has that playful smirk. His eyes are currently close right now. Probably taking in the tranquil feel of the garden.

I took the time to look at him since he usually makes me feel strange. I'm able to do so now because he's closing his eyes.