Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

Girl

My mother's eyebrows narrowed, and she looked at me with a curious expression on her face before asking, "Is everything okay?" then she looked back at the guest room behind us.

"Ah, yes, mom!" I faked a smile. "I was just checking it because I felt like... uh... I left something there... Turns out I didn't" I chuckled. Gosh! My lie was horrible! I hope she's buying it.

She then smiled genuinely at me and nodded, "Alright, I'm bringing my luggage back at our room."

"Alright, mom, good night. Sleep well." I kissed her cheeks and watch her get inside her room.

I looked up at the CCTV at our hallway before walking towards our CCTV room.

I got rid of the videos that showed Natsu in our house, including the one in the living room, the ones in the corridors, and the ones at the front door.

The driver also understood that my parents shouldn't know I brought my boyfriend here without them knowing.

They might think we're going to do something while they are gone for three days! It's a good thing the driver didn't ask questions about it because he got it.

I took a rapid step towards my room and opened the door before shutting it behind me and locking it.

Natsu was clad just in shorts and a towel which he had wrapped over his neck while he sat on my bed.

"W-Why are you not wearing anything on top?!" I asked as I walked towards him.

"I'm trying to dry myself, geez." He laughed. "Does my body look good, Luce?"

"Can you shut the hell up?!" I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Just... Just wear the hoodie!"

When he laughed out loud, I turned around to see what he was doing, but all he was doing was smirking while holding my sweatshirt and without even putting it on.

"Wear it!" I turned away again. While I was admiring at his sculpted figure earlier, I could feel my heart beating so quickly.

Why does he have a goddamn good body?!

"Yes, ma'am." I can still hear him chuckling.

As I finally turned around to look at him again, I saw that he was already wearing the pink hoodie that I had given him.

"Wow, it fits me perfectly, Luce." He said while stretching his arms and swinging it around. "Why do you have this size anyways? It's large for your body."

"I bought it online on a wrong size." I shrugged. Then I crossed my arms and faced him, "We have a problem."

His brow shot up.

"My parents are home."

"Hmmm?"

"They should be on a vacation for three days but they returned home today because their flight was cancelled."

"Oh, we can just tell them." He smiled sheepishly. I glared at him.

"And they can never know you are here!"

"Why though? I thought they approve of me?"

"They do but they might think we are doing something malicious here in my room!"

Natsu let out a hearty chuckle and started walking towards me, I took a few steps backwards till I felt the cool wall against my back.

"W-What are you doing?" I had to jut out my chin in order to look at him. He towers over me, and his gazes are intense, despite the fact that there is a smirk plastered on his face.