notes i

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::  

welcome to the first chapter of Just A Note. thank you all for your support. this wouldn't be here if not for the notes that you guys sent in.

this project has now [finally] officially started. i hope you all would stick around long enough to see it take off.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

JUST A NOTE TO: secretlybeautiful-

you are not only a very talented writer who I admire so much but you are such a nice person. I remembered that you once messaged me and told me if I needed someone to talk to that I could talk to you and I felt happy that such a person existed. Thank you for always being so kind and thoughtful not only to me but to all your followers it really does mean a lot to me.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: collisions-
Your writing is sun amidst the storm,
A light when it's dark.
A smile in the war,
A present under the tree.
I can't write poetry,
But you can write,
Flawlessly.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: circularities
You never fail to make me smile with your responses to my comments. You deserve all the reads in the world because your writing is simply amazing and never fails to give me feels. Never forget that!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: tessa-x 
You are an amazing person with gifted hands, I hope this year you go farther than you did last year, and you continue on the great path you're on!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: Harleykinns
Hi Harley! It's a friend of yours! I just wanted to let you know that you're wonderful and I'm blessed to be talking to you everyday. You're a great gal who deserves the best. Just remember that I'll be there through the dark and light moments of your life. I love you.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: -EtherealMoon
You're an amazing person and one of the funniest I know. Smoothness flows in your veins and I'll never get tired of talking to you. You've faced some hate lately, you didn't deserve it at all but you're strong and you showed them they can never bother you. Stay classy and smile more. Also share my selfies because your face is what enlightens my mood ;)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: hannah_lynneth
Hannah, I know in every way this seems insanely clichè. But yeah, you are my wattpad best friend. I didn't ever meet you but it seems like we have known each other for years now. Thank you for being there for me talking to me all night. Thank you for giving me help whenever I needed.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: Festive_Nawer_01
Dear Polkadot, oh sorry you are not my dear in any way.
So polkadot, first off, I hate u. I hate u so much for being so mean to me. I hate u for being oblivious and stupid. But still you are my idiot twin. I can never ever hate you enough. Second off, thank you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed someone no matter if it's 10 pm or 3am. Thank you for not consoling me like everyone does and making me laugh. Thank you for your every therapy (even though most of them didn't work.) (Remember the Francisco's naked photo therapy) it was the worst. But thank you for showing care for me. You know what? Even though u r a bitch sometimes I could never thank you enough. (Oh. Plz don't flatter yourself. You must be in 9th cloud right now. But sorry to break it up to you. Don't be cause this is officially the last time I'm saying these things)
Third and the most important thing You still own me A lot. ;)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

thank you, thank you, thank you.