notes xv

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

hello, before we begin this batch of notes, i have an important announcement to make. we are seriously running low on notes. we literally only have one more batch before we have zero notes. zilch. nada. so if you'd like us to continue what we're doing, please send in a note and share this account with your friends so they'd also send in a note. thank you.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: InfiniteSensuality
I don't know if I've told you enough how amazing you are. Your support means the world to me and I wouldn't be here without you. You are such a great friend.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: BloomingRose520
Thank you for immersing me in the poetry side of Wattpad. I discovered you from  who's the little book of positivity is fantastical. I started with Pluviophile, but then I read a chapter of Carpet Diem and I read the first 50 chapters in a whim. I also soon later read diary of a murdered girl, it was short but sweet. But you've become one of my favorite authors. Everything is beautiful in you.

  MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: BlowtheMind
Hey there.   So I decided to do this because if I did this in the real world, it'd be too...out there.   Look, I'm the person you said you hated, and the person you called the worst sister ever. You questioned why I'd rather help somebody other than you, you someone close to me by blood. You're right about all of that.  I'm sorry.  I'm sorry for being a failure, and I'm sorry for all those horrible things I've ever told you which I don't really mean.   You are an amazing person, who I'm proud to call part of my blood. I'm so, so happy that out of all the people in the world, we ended up together. Look, out of all those people in the planet, you would be the first person I'd pick to be my sister.  You're still so young, and my words may be way too sentimental for you at the moment, but I'm so proud of you.   You think you haven't accomplished much yet, but when I was your age, I didn't even know what to do what you're doing! Your talent in the arts and writing are amazing, and I know that they'll just get better with time.   Look, the reason why when you ask me to help you do certain things I brush it off and tell you to it yourself is so you can learn. I do this to not only help you learn, but to help you find out how you learn it. People have different ways of learning certain things, that's just how it is. That's why, for example, it might've been kind of hard to follow me when I was trying to teach you how to write properly.   You have to find your unique style that matches your unique personality.  Love you sis.

  MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Heartless080512
I didn't trust myself to say this outloud face to face, so I sent it through here.
Please know you are a beautiful and an edgy girl who is violent and sweet at the same time, a great writer. You are very funny (like no filter) and you were there when my parents weren't. You stopped me from self-harm.I want you to know that I like you, more then a friend as much. I know you're asexual and stuff which is why I didn't want to tell you in person and is also why this message is anonymous.

  MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: twelvewonderingstars
Thank you for being a wonderful best friend and inspiring me every day. I love you with all my heart, and I hope we can meet in real life one day. Congrats on the publication of your book! <3

  MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

as always, thank you to the ones who never stop sending in all these lovely notes.