notes viii

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

lovelies, i can never thank all of you enough for the huge support this project has received. major apologies for being relatively inactive. school has been crazy.

that said, i'm currently looking for admins [because i simply cannot manage this account alone] so if you're interested, the link is in my bio!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: Lyssade
Your new book is actually amazing and keeps me excited every time you upload. You are such a talented writer that in ways you make your characters relatable and honestly feel real that I just want them to be. You are one of my favourite writers on this website and I can't wait to read what you write in the future. You deserve all the recognition you get cause you're amazing :)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: lets-twist-again
Dear Sia,
You're just as (if not, more) talented as your namesake. Your crude, warped mind conjures some of the most creative story-lines I've read up to date with mind numbing humour, gut inducing laughs (and gore!) and crooked, mad little smiles. Whatever pours out of what you type onto your keyboard, whatever I have ever had the pleasure of reading, you're giving Stephan King a run for his money. You and I share some of the most positive vibes that can possibly be exchanged and I can't thank you enough for reaching out to people, for being lovely and uplifting, because you have an exemplary personality. You make me smile and I'm sure millions of others, you touch hearts and rip apart souls (compliment, honestly!) and I hope you know that every second that we spend talking to each other, I feel like the world is aligned perfectly and ready to go kill that insecurity with an axe I've had for years.
Sia, you're beautiful (really, how?) and I'm really grateful that you, my ultimate famous writer and ambassador, reached out to little ol' me when I barely could fathom talking to someone as gorgeously creative as yourself. Thank you for showing that the world needs two sides to humour (and for making American Horror Story themed, well, stories). Stay as wonderful as you can possibly be and I'll be there rooting you on with my own little goons and villains.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: 
zellandia
Hi. Your books are great, and I hope we see more of them and more of you. I love your stories, and it's something we can all relate to. Hope we see you again, and soon.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: 
Wyered
I think what you've got here in your books is so cool. There aren't many people who're that bold. It's freaking awesome.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE: Pingoodle
Not even a year ago, I had no clue that you or your stories even existed. If someone asked me about you, I'd probably have said something along the lines of, "Who the hell is 'Pingoodle'?" But then someone did mention you. So, hoping that I was actually spelling your username correctly, I searched for you. And I found you.
Since then, I have read every single one of the stories you have posted, from the oneshots to the novels. And I am so glad that I have, because you are a wonderful writer. I don't know if you're told that very often, but you are; your writing is absolutely phenomenal, and ridiculously unique. I mean, there is nobody on this planet who writes even remotely close to you, or anyone who's capable of coming up with the insane ideas that you've not only thought of but have actually written.
Thank you for everything you've already written, and everything you will one day write.
*edited [refer below]

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: infinityhope0
Dearest CheyBear,
thank you for always being there for me and creating my amazing covers and being the amazing person you are,because honestly without you I wouldn't be this far in my writing and growth if it weren't for you. I love you,and so does Louis.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE: CoralineRose
Dear Aleyah,
The times we've had together. Between having the randomest conversations to critiquing stories, it's been such a blast. I'm not sure where I'd be without you. You've been such a blessing in my life. It sucks you have to go, but I'm not forgetting you anytime soon. I start a new school next year, and I'm going in with quite a few ideas thanks to your books. A few things to remember:
Oreos are life
Crazies forever
Bae
Keep Calm and Be A Weirdo
And smile!
"Some people are worth melting for" - Olaf. I'd melt for you girlie. You are one of my favorite people on here, and wherever you go, I know you'll go with smiles, laughs, and a handful of tricks up your sleeve. Never forget that all of us here are rooting for you.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*edited to remove mentions of book titles