notes xv

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

hello guys. i don't normally do this haha but this project is nearing 1k followers and i was wondering if you wanted to see anything special when we hit that milestone? this wouldn't have been possible without you guys so i value your opinion! do leave some suggestions if you have any (:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO:
violetshadx
Dear Violet,
Thank you for always being there for me. We have been through a lot. Many laughs, many arguments but it's brought us together. You've supported me through everything alongside some of our friend, K-Beannie, Amy6601, ElysiumFall and other people that don't have Wattpad. Whatever happens this year I know that you'll be there for me and I'll be there for you. Thank you for being an awesome friend! Don't know what I'd do without you. (Even though you can probably guess who this is but if you can't, noodlepineapple.)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: beckylizzy
I just want you to know your an amazing beautiful person, and that you rock. Your writing is fantastic and I love your stories, don't listen to the people who tell you its not good because they are so wrong! Keep going!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Harry_writes
You are an amazingly funny and kind person. It always brightens when I see I have a message from you! I thank you for being there as a person to talk to when I just need someone to listen. You are my super sleuth buddy and I wouldn't ask for any other(: ps-I felt really bad for not being there the last time you needed me so I did this(:

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: rotten-heresy
You write so incredibly beautifully.
You can't live a life where nobody dislikes you, but you can live a life where those people don't hurt you. I'm not going to tell you how to live that life, because I can't. But please, just remember that there are people that want you to keep going because we genuinely believe that you're a great person and a great writer.Remember that some of us love you more than we love ourselves.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: bluemacoochi
you are an amazing artist and an inspiration. I hope you continue to write amazing stories. I'm so sorry your Instagram account broke. You have always been kind to me. So, I'm taking a few minutes of my life to write you a note filled with love.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: MadisonMasonPika
Hi friend! I just want to say that I love your writing and you inspire me so much! You are an incredible person and I don't want anybody to get you down. I think you are really cool and brave to come out as transgender. I don't think I would ever be brave enough to do anything like that. If you ever think no one cares, then always remember that I do.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: FearMePlease
Hey, i dont really converse with you or anything but your amazing. I just love your amount of creativity, your determination of writing more and more. You are a very strong and beautiful person and I love that. You keep being you, be true to yourself. I hope you stay on wattpad for eternity, it would kill if you left.
I remember this one time you replied to my comment and I nearly screamed. Just oh my god, your like, perfect.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

thank you for your endless support ♡