notes ix

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

thank you all for keeping a steady stream of notes coming in even while i wasn't so active on this account. all of you are such angels.

as for admins, i honestly cannot see when the results will be out as my schedule is extremely hectic at the moment, so major apologies for that! also, there'll be a co-organised contest planned on valentine's day, so do look out for it [ gosh so many things planned! y a y ]

this project has grown so much in 5 weeks, and i owe it to every single one of you. enjoy.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: --ryker
You are beautiful,love. And I don't know what I would do if you had just left me a long time ago,we've come a long way, and I'm proud of you and everything you do,I really am happy to have you apart of my life.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: reachingformorex
I have been reading your stories for what feels like forever. I just wanted to tell you how important you are in my life. If I have a bad day I can read just one chapter of one of your books and I'll smile. It doesn't matter how sad I am, it always does the trick. So, thank you.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: leigh_
hi leigh, your stories are incredible, and i loooove reading them. even though you probably don't know it, but i first started reading your stories when i was going through a hard time last year and they made me really happy and gave me hope. i used to just write fanfiction but you've inspired me to branch out a little and write my own stories. you're sweet and caring and genuinely care about your readers. even though we've never met and we live on opposite sides of the planet, you're a huge inspiration to me. please never change or doubt yourself because you are awesome!!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Christine2332
Your writing is absolutely breathtaking. I am assuming that you are a fairly new member on Wattpad, and I came across your story quite coincidentally. But I am really glad I did. You have picked up your talent quite well, considering the fact that your first book is devoid of errors. It is very rare to come across a book without errors. Your characters are quite diverse, and their sarcasm adds to the charm of the story. Your story does have a diverse theme, something I haven't really seen before. I am wishing you all the best. And really hope to read more works by you.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: istolethecookiez
hai, hello, greetings. I just wanted to say that your stories and account made me fall in love with you! Everything from your humor to your writing style is on point, and I just wanted to say, stay amazing. You're beyond fantastic! Much love!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Liscine
I know you get alot of hate becuase you deleted your book but you can't listen to those people. You are a great writer and don't forget that. Dont let people bring you down just becuase you made the decision to take down your book. They need to get over it and live on. Their not going to die just becuase one book got taken down. It was your decision and yours only, I hope this little note helped brightened your day here in wattpad. I love you and don't ever stop wrighting your awesome stories!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: no-kidding
Hey Em! You're so amazing and sweet, and a talented writer! You're going to make it so far in the Wattpad universe, I'm sure of it! :P Have an amazing day, and never give up writing (:

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i hope you're smiling, love :)