notes v

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

all my love to every single person who has sent in a note. you're the one who's making someone else smile. all we're doing is passing the message along. you the real mvp.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  

JUST A NOTE TO: 
TheStoryDemon
You have an amazing way with words! Everything you write is like poetry, every word filled with purpose. You are amazing! It's always so lovely to hear from you. You are a wonderful person and an amazing writer!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

JUST A NOTE TO: Poet_Megan_Rose
Megan! You are beautiful in your words, looks, and character. When your pen touches the paper (or fingers to the keyboard), the world is done a great service. Never put the pen. There would be too much talent going to waste. ♡

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: TheCosmicSapphire
You're a great friend, an amazing writer, and just plain awesome. Have a nice day!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Aaureate
I'm sooooo happy we've found each other because you're like my sister at this point now to be honest. (just in case you didn't know) you're insanely beautiful, talented, hilarious, relatable, kind, and just a little zany (not like zayn from one direction though lol), and that makes you a fabulous human being. you think you're writing is crap sometimes, but it's most definitely not. you're writing gives me inspiration and makes me overload with feels, and please don't you ever give up on writing. you're creativity is through the roof, you're brilliant for coming up with those ideas for your stories. you're writing is laced with deep poetry kind of stuff which I think is pretty damn rad. I'm grateful you're a part of my life.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Eve_The_Spy
Hey! I just want to say that you are an awesome author. I always get so excited when you update, it makes me so happy! But not only are you an exceptionally awesome writer, you always seem so bubbly and happy. I think your happiness must run off onto your writing, because how else would your stories be so damn great? I love reading your authors notes and your replies to everyone's comments, mine included, makes me see how nice a person you are. Thank you for being awesome!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: hepburnettes
Dear, Noelle.
Wow...that's all I can think about after reading each one of your chapters. Inspired...that's what I feel after reading each one of them. You give me the greatest ideas! When I see an update from you I smile from ear to ear because you make me love reading! You are a good writer and don't let anyone tell you anything different. I know people give you a hard time...I think that sometimes it comes woth the territory you know? People are jealous, and that's awfull. But you should know that you're better than them. You inspire people with your writing and creativity...and that is something not a lot of people have. Thank you for being an amazing writer and making me smile...but most of all, thank you for being you.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: thatkidwho
If there's one person that's made me laugh more than anything in the world, it's you babe. I've lost count of the number of times I've chuckled way too loudly at parts in your book or even your little update messages. Me and my friends literally love your stuff and you've made so many of my bad days better with your sarcastic jokes and everything. I really wish we could be better friends and I actually do wish that I knew you in real life bc you're such a joy to talk to and your responses to some of your comments on Wattpad kill me. Thank you so much for being on this site, and taking time to reply to my babillion messages and thank you for making me smile on my hardest days! Love you! x

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

keep smiling :)