notes xvii

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

i have decided to do away with the schedule lmfao bc real life is super busy and i can't hold myself to promise timely updates. that said, i have at least 30 notes in my inbox unopened. i promise to get to them soon.

meanwhile, enjoy this batch of notes!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: humorously
i would just like to take this moment and apologize i advance to in-case i 'accidently' go over the amount of words allowed per chapter. hello darling! the amount of times i have had to reassure you of your absolutely stunning writing and/or cover creating skills is more than i can count on both of my hands and feet! im not sure if i have to tattoo it into your brain but if i do please allow me to schedule it at a time that works for both of us. you're graphics are too beautiful to put into words the amount of accounts that private message me asking if i (can you italicize the 'i'? thanks!) can make them a cover is-- wow! i have had to re-direct many wattpaders to your account so they could request one of your masterpieces. i simply adore the love you have for your followers and your passion for writing is through the roof besides the days when youre feeling down i the dumps and that you should quit. if you ever quit, there may be another ocean created with the amount of tears i will cry! out of all the belchers, you are one of my favorites, next to tina, of course. i don't think my writing career would have soared to the heights it did if you were not there along the way coaching me through it and making these wonderful covers for me. and as you said, in the note im almost positive your wrote for me, "here's to many more amazing years of friendship, collaboration, and relatable belcher gifs." --you. i could not have, hand-selected, words better enough to describe our friendship. just a friendly reminder:: haters gonna hate, but (you) just gotta shake it off, shake it off.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Leo_Aurora
You are the love of my life! Please don't ever forget how much I love you :*

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Wattpad
You have affected our lives more than anyone can imagine. Right from the start of the day till the end the only constant thing that doesn't change, the friend who never leaves. The excitement when a notification pops up, the smile that a single message can spread, the small dance a single vote makes us do, the fangirling over the stories and the 'aww' moments. Thank you for all these experiences and the wonderful friends we have here due to you.:)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: TheCreativePotato
I just wanted to thank you for all the support you've given me on everything I do. Even if my writing hasn't always been the best, you've always said the nicest things and encouraged me. You're one of my favorite things about Wattpad, and it makes my day whenever you message me or comment on my chapters. Along with that, you're an amazing writer, I mean it! You're one of the most talented authors I know, you really have a way with words.
I just want you to know that you're appreciated and loved :)

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: JAS0NTH3T0YMAK3R
Dear, good friend
I wish you the best of luck, and wish you didn't have to move in a couple years. I would like you to stay strong with me, and be my support I will return the favor as best i can, and I want you to know that I'm here. I've never said any of this before, but I'm saying it now. I hope we stay friends to the grave, and I'll always be here.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: imaginemarvel
Hello! I'd like to start with saying- you're definitely one of my favorite authors on here. Marvel Imagines are like, my favorite thing ever. As much as inside, I'm screaming "don't keep it anonymous, put your name out there! be known!", I'll keep the purpose of "anonymous" notes going. Anyways, I'd just like to say that if you're ever feeling sad or having a bad day, there's always someone who enjoys reading your books. c:

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: transgendering
Your writing is so creative and super interesting. Your sense of humor is so funny and so punny but awesome. You're sweet and kind to people who deserve it and you see the good in people who don't see it in themselves. Thank you for brightening my dark days with your cheerfulness.

MUCH LOVE
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing.
promise to get on more often.
apologies to the millions of notes that i haven't yet published.
they will be one day.
i appreciate your patience and understanding in this.
thank you.