notes xviii

:::::♥ notes ♥:::::

i am finally back. i shall not bore you with a long story about what happened to me - this project is not about me. enjoy the notes, my loves.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: NyxAbsol
From the moment I met you, I was impressed. You had me speechless with each chapter of your books, breathless with all the art you draw, shaking from how good you make covers, and absolutely glued to your beautiful singing voice. I'm pretty sure I nearly fainted when you followed me back. You said so many nice things about me, and I can't thank you enough for that. I want you to know that they're what keep me going everyday. When I feel horrible, your praise keeps me afloat. You're just so much of a good person that I honestly think you deserve all the blessings in the world. And remember that if anyone talks any trash about you, they're a jealous hater. When your nearly perfect, you get a lot of that ;) so continue strong, and keep stunning us with your incredible talent!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: RosesOfResplendence
You are one of the greatest people I've ever met in my lifetime. I can't even begin to describe how you've changed my life, how you've made me realize the things I was too ignorant to recognize before. You made me into a better, more loving person, and I will never be able to explain all my gratitude for just that. I think you are a beautiful person, and we all know no one is perfect, but I think you're really darn close. No matter what life throws at you, no matter how down you feel, I want you to know that people care, that people are there for you, that you don't have any reason to be feeling terrible about yourself because there really isn't much horrid things in you at all. Thanks for everything <3.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: -tessblack-
I've known you for so long that I can't even remember the first time we met. But I do remember the times that we've talked and shared laughs together. You are a beautiful person inside and out, and you are an awesome writer and poet. Your stories are so unique and every word makes them even more captivating than the last. You're one of the strongest people I know, and a lot of people can see that. You're an amazing person, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise. 

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Pupsl3
Stop doubting yourself! You're an amazing writer and artist, and you're always polite to your readers. Yet you act like you're just some ordinary Wattpadian, yet you're extraordinary. If I was as talented as you, I'd be endlessly bragging about my gift, but you're humble and modest and just generally amazing. Thank you so, so much for existing, Pupsl3.

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: Lonesome_Penguin
Your book is really good, it's really poetic and just beautiful. The metaphors are like really unique. And you are a wonderful person. Good luck!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: do27cs
you are amazing! You bring up the new writers with your kind words of encouragement and your books are wonderful as well, good luck!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JUST A NOTE TO: mispaint
Abhi! To describe you in words I might have to use every adjective in it's superlative form. So instead I will just say that you are superb. Your books might be short but they reach all the corners of the heart. You are an amazing friend, never stop being awesome. Take care!

MUCH LOVE,
ANONYMOUS

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

thank you all for your unwavering support. i appreciate it more than you will ever know.