One

His tight black skinny jeans framed every single inch of his gorgeous legs, giving them the most perfect frame. His semi-tight dress shirt showed off his large arm muscles and a slight outline of his perfectly sculpted chest, his perfectly cut light brown hair was pushed to each side, creating curtains across his forehead, his big, bright brown eyes shone with concentration, and his smile, Oh, his smile.
Those tiny dimples that blessed his face when he smiled could make any girl fall to her knees.
He's just the model of perfection. I truly thought he was the best a guy could get, but I knew it could never happen.

For one: he's taken.
And two: he's my teacher.

Yes, I thought my history teacher was the most attractive man I had ever seen. I loved everything about him, but I wished I didn't. I wanted him, but I shouldn't... it was so wrong. But to be fair, he was younger than most teachers, and he is in a band.
A band! He couldn't possibly be that old.

~

"Soojin! Wait!" I heard be called from behind me.
I turned around to place the voice to a face, and unsurprisingly the loud cheery voice was my friend Jisoo. She ran up to me and swung her arm over my shoulder as I walked down the school halls. "Did you see Mr. Park in those pants?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.
I rolled my eyes and just nodded my head, giving her a signal that I had in fact seen Mr Park in those pants.
Of course my best friend knew I was absolutely in love with my History teacher.

"I hate college sometimes. Like, why do the teachers have to be so hot? and... so young?" I questioned, sighing as I continued to walk with her down to the library- Planning to catch up on some of my studying as we have a final coming up in History, and to be honest, I'm not that great in that class, and i completely believe it's because of Mr. Park.
He's always distracting me with his laugh, his cute little dimples, his body and his soothing voice. I need to stop thinking about him in that way, but its so difficult.

"He's gorgeous Soojin, you need to get with that" she stated as we stepped through the library door, "And plus, he's not married!" She said, turning to give me a wink.
Obviously she said it a little too loudly, as when we turned the corner towards the desks, we caught the eye of the librarian and she signalled to us to keep it down.
"Sorry" we both whispered in unison.

"Jisoo, he's taken" I stated, although keeping my tone light to avoid the glare of the librarian, "I have seen pictures of his girlfriend on his desk, he seems happy and in a good relationship, ok?" I said as I stopped in front of a table and placed my bag down on it, "just think about it Jisoo, when do things like a student-teacher relationship ever happen and work out well?" I added, trying to get my message of 'it won't happen' through to her.

Jisoo isn't really like most girls you would meet. She's very talented in pretty much everything academic and she has looks for days, but she isn't very good at letting things go. She's a sweet girl and an amazing friend, but she just doesn't know when to let it go.
She constantly wants to hold onto something and hopefully make it work, but it doesn't always go that way.

"Don't think about that! Think only about you!! You like him- uhm, he might like you! It doesn't matter if he's in a relationship, relationships don't always last Soojin, even if they do look happy" she said softly yet quite aggressively.
I sighed as I pulled a chair out from under the desk, "I don't have a chance with Mr Park, Jisoo, please just- stop. I mean, look at me! I'm not as pretty as his girlfriend, and, I'm younger than him."
"Soojin! you're beautiful, you asshat. He's dumb if he can't see that you're the best looking in all of his classes- I mean, obviously I'm up there too, but you're also there" she stated taking out a chair next to me and sitting down, I followed her actions and sat down in my already pulled-out chair.