Six

"Thank you for taking me out tonight Jungkook" I said as we walked into a nice restaurant together.
I felt slightly underdressed with my jeans, but I guess it didn't really matter did it? Jungkook looked very casual too, as he was wearing a simple black t-shirt, which just so happened to show off his muscles.
I'm still debating on whether that was on purpose or not.

"No problem sweetie," he said, placing his hand on my lower back, guiding me to our seats. As we ventured through the tables, we finally found our table, which was towards the back of the others.
"Is this fine?" he asked kindly, giving me a smile. I remembered what Mr Park said about Jungkook being a ladies man, which made me wonder if I was just one of the few he picks up constantly.

"It's great, thanks." I took my seat and grabbed the menu sitting in front of me. Jungkook was also copying my actions, his eyes scanning over the laminated paper.

The waitress came over suddenly, asking for drinks. I just ordered a water, and Jungkook ordered a coke. She asked if we were ready, and I was, but Jungkook was still looking, "Um, I'll take a chicken cesar salad." I said.
Lame, I know, but I never liked ordering big meals out because I know I never finish them.

Jungkook ordered his stuff and handed her the menu, "So, how was your tutor session?" Jungkook asked, looking over at me intently.

"I learned a little bit, but we actually talked mostly. It was weird," I admitted, crossing my hands in my lap, trying to occupy myself as we waited for the food and drinks.

"Jimin talked a lot about you when I mentioned this dinner," Jungkook said casually as the waitress handed us our drinks.
However, My mind was still processing his words.
Mr Park talked about me?

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

Jungkook looked up at me, "He told me you were one of a kind. He said you were beautiful, but you were the type that was hard to get." He laughed.

I laughed also, however it was more because I was slightly stunned and didn't know what else to do, "Yeah, like my teacher would know that about me," I said, jokingly rolling my eyes.
I wish he knew that kind of information about me, but he wasn't interested in finding out. He didn't have time for a child like me.

Jungkook smiled, "I know you like him."

I gasped, my hands that were once placed on the table dropped to my lap, "No! Don't be stupid, I do not like my teacher!" I said laughing nervously.

Jungkook laughed, "Oh come on," he started, "I can clearly see the way you looked at him when he walked you to my car!" He said accusingly, "I can also see the way he looks at you. I can see the way his eyes light up when I mentioned your name. And! Just so you know, he and his girlfriend broke up months ago" he said, lifting up his glass to take a sip.
"What?" I asked, I had become seriously intrigued.
"Yeah, she just started calling him recently, begging for him. But-" Jungkook paused as I took a sip from my water, "He's been keeping his eyes on you since day one in his class."

I choked on my water.

"You're terribly wrong Jungkook" I stared as I grabbed a napkin to wipe my chin, "Mr Park is not interested in me, and nor am I interested in him," I stated giving him a convincing smile.
He didn't buy it though.

"Look, Soojin, you're a sweet girl, but stop lying to me. I want you to tell me the truth," he leaned in really close, "You want me to be Jimin right now. And if, let's just say I kissed you, you would want it to be him." His eyes sparkled with... lust?
He was smirking at me, showing off his toothy grin, "Am I wrong?"

I was speechless. Jungkook knew too much about me.

"Yes you are wrong."

He leaned in any closer, "Well then, you wouldn't mind me kissing you would you?" he asked smoothly, giving me a cute adorable smile.
I inwardly sighed, knowing how bad I wanted to kiss him, but knowing he was just trying to prove a point to me.

"You don't know anything about me," I said sternly, crossing my arms over my chest. He was bugging me because he was completely right.
I couldn't stand when other people were right, and I was wrong.

"Darling, I know more than you and Jimin combined. I am a lady killer, and I know this; but the good thing about that is I know when someone is truly falling. You're falling for Jimin, and he's falling for you. I don't know you well, and I hope to change that, but when I saw him and you, I knew there was a connection."

"And you don't think we have one?" I asked uncrossing my arms and facing him completely, pointing my finger towards him and myself.

"I'm not saying that at all," he continued, "I'm just saying, you've wanted Jimin for a long time, but you knew you couldn't have him. See the thing is, you could if you really wanted him."

I raised my eyebrows, "And how's that?"

He smiled, "That, babe, is a secret of mine."

"Oh come on, you clearly have nothing to say. This is all a joke- if you really had a secret you'd have told me" I said, doubting him completely.

He smirked, "Well, I guess I just have to prove you wrong. The key is to make him jealous. Then, you play hard to get."

I laughed, "He couldn't be jealous of anyone. I mean, the only person comparable with him, is you..." I trialed off, looking at Jungkook who was grinning widely at me.
My brain then clicked in realisation.

"Oh, you're suggesting we make him jealous? Why?"

"Because you want him and you want him to want you"

"Pfft- mhmm, keep daydreaming" I said.

"Don't you want to at least know how we'd make him jealous?" Jungkook asked seductively.

I just brushed of his tone and bluntly replied 'how'.

He laughed and leaned in even closer, letting his breath hit my lips, "Like this," and then his lips were pressed against mine. His hand automatically went to my hair, while the other was pulling onto my hip, scooting me closer to him.
My hands looped around his neck as we deepened the kiss.
Our lips were forming together perfectly in sync. I didn't know when this kiss would end, but I didn't honestly want it to. As if he could read my mind, Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and held me close, looking at every detail on my face, "And that, love, is how you make your man jealous."

I smirked and wiped my mouth, "I'll give you a chance, ladies man, but that's your only chance" I said just as our food came out.
He bit his lip but let me go, adjusting ourselves, acting as if nothing had just happened.

My mind was racing with the thought of Jungkook's lips. I don't know why he would want to just make Mr Park jealous, but I was slightly down for that.

I mean, Jungkook didn't really seem like the type to date. I honestly saw him as a friend before anything, but damn, was he good. His lips, his eyes and oh my gosh, his face. He was perfect.

But not Mr Park perfect.

~

I arrived at my front porch, "Thanks for the date Jungkook, it was... fun," I said, after waiting a few seconds on how to label the date. Jungkook then pulled me in for a hug.
He held me tight in his embrace and squeezed.
"Oh God, you're killing me!"

He laughed and pulled away, "I'll see you tomorrow, after you hang out with Jimin, Remember our plan?" he asked staring down at me with lustful eyes.

I simply nodded, "Good, sleep tight," he said kissing me quickly on my forehead before heading back to his parked car. I sighed and rushed inside, hoping I wouldn't be waking anybody.

Today... was good.

But tomorrow, would be better.