Three

"Hey do you want to hang out after college today?" Jisoo asked as we walked to our final class of the day: History
"Oooo how about we go to the new cat cafe that just opened around the corner!" She added- very excitedly.
I shook my head no, knowing I had to stay after college to study with Mr Park.

This was going to be the most awkward situation I think I have ever been in.

"I can't, and trust me I really want to, but one: it'll be really busy, it has only just opened, and two: I have a study date with the teacher" I said, turning to look at her with the most shit scared expression I could muster, hoping she could possibly help me.

I should have just asked for a new partner, but I was also kind of afraid of his threat.
I didn't really want my parents finding out that in the middle of a study session I started to kiss my tutor- even though that wasn't the exact way it went, I knew Mr Park would twist it in the worse way.

Jisoo was visibly deflated from my decline but bounced back anyway and laughed, "Are you serious? I thought you were going to study with Taemin?"

I groaned, placing my face into my hands, "Don't even mention his name. He kissed me and then Mr Park walked in- it was so embarrassing."

"Wait, you and Taemin kissed?" she asked, turning to face me with the most shocked expression I had ever seen on her- although that didn't last long as it slowly turned into anger, "Why you didn't tell me, Soojin?" Her brows furrowed in curiosity.
"No- I mean yes we did, Ah- I didn't tell you because it was weird? I don't know Jisoo, it was all very in the moment I didn't even kiss him he kissed me!" I said in basically a whole breath, I looked over at jisoo just to see her sulking.
I sighed and hit her shoulder in attempt to get her back into her usual playful mood- but it only caused her to hit me back- im going to take that as a success.

"Anyway" I said, taking in a large breath before continuing "Mr Park said he figured that it would happen if I was paired with the opposite sex, so he gave me two options and this one sounded the best." I finished as we walked into our class.
Jisoo just shook her head at me and laughed as she walked over to her seat. "Wait does that mean he implicitly called you a slut?" She asked, on the verge of hysterically laughing.
I glared at her as a signal to shut up as I split up from her and walked to my own seat.

When I sat down, I had to force myself to not look over at his desk. But- I couldn't help myself.
I looked up and my jaw almost dropped. Mr Park sat before his desk looking almost completely different from usual, his hair had clearly not been brushed although it was obvious a slight attempt had been made with his hands to tame it, it was hard to tel whether this was meant to be a look or he just ran out of time this morning. However, contradictory to his hair he looked visibly awake- he looked... happier? More energised? and it looked like someone had given him someone else's shirt. Instead of his usual white dress shirt, that always grabbed his arms in the most flattering way, he was wearing a plain white t shirt- not leaving much to the imagination anymore. I could now see his arms perfectly, every single line caused by his muscle was visible, and as usual, he was wearing some skinny jeans.
He looked different, but it was good. Everything about him was good.
As much as I would have liked to of stared longer, I had to quickly lower my gaze when I saw him look up.

He always caught me staring.

~

"Hopefully you guys got all the notes for this lecture because your finals are coming up in about a month. If anybody needs extra help, come see me after class." Mr Park said, walking behind his desk as the bell rang. I sighed and just stayed seated.
I saw Jisoo coming over to me from the corner of my eye.

"Text me when you're outta here, we need to hang out. Sleepover, my house?" she asked me. I just nodded, "Great. Don't go having sex on the desk," she finished winking at me before running out to hide from my glare.
I groaned and covered my face to cover up the blush.