Eleven

"Hey Soojin! See you finally decided to show up, we just started," Jungkook said as he opened the door wider for me and Jisoo to enter.
Jisoo was hesitant to even come with me, so I basically had to drag her here. I don't know why she didn't want to see Jungkook, but it was making me wonder what she was hiding from me. I think she just likes him more than her ex, so she shuts herself out.
Totally understandable.

"Come on in, I'll introduce you to the other boys."

I nodded my head and grabbed onto Jisoo's upper arm, "You ok?"

She nodded and gave me a smile, "Of course. It just feels weird being in this house without any alcohol. I didn't even remember how big this place was."

"It's huge! I didn't know their 'apartment' was this giant." I agreed with her as we continued to follow Jungkook outside to meet the others.
I honestly was anxious to see Jimin.
It wasn't good.
I extremely regret that kiss.
Ive wanted it for so long- and oh was it worth the wait- but I am his student.
I should've kept some kind of class and not kiss my teacher.

I wish I was older so I would actually feel great about it, but right now, I feel like a total skank.

"Guys, this is Soojin and Jisoo," Jungkook said gesturing to the both of us, after we had entered the living room.
The room once had sofas placed symmetrically on either side of the room, both facing the large TV that rested on a coffee table. However, now all the furniture had been pushed to the walls on each side of the room, making me realise how large the room really was- it was basically big enough to have a dance practice !

I bowed politely and gave the five new guys a warm smile.

Jesus Christ how many of them are in this group?!

But then my eyes landed on him.
He was wearing a black cap, a white T paired with black jeans.
The other five seemed to be in normal relaxed athletic clothes, which was an array of either blue/black jeans or sweatpants and simple shirts.
After scanning their clothes for a while, almost gazing in awe at the expensive lounge-wear, my eyes averted and realised what I really should have been looking at.

Their genetically blessed faces.

Oh my god. Why did this whole band have to be gorgeous?
But most importantly, why did my teacher have to be one of them?

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Namjoon" one of the tallest said, approaching me as he stuck out his hand for me to shake. I didn't really like formal greetings, but I couldn't say no to this handsome boy standing in front of me.
His features seem to be pefectly sculpted but so soft at the same time?
As he smiled at me, dimples made their way into his cheeks which only made me find this man even more attractive then I already had.

"I'm Soojin" I replied, letting go of his huge hand.

He smiled brightly, "Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl."

I blushed and shook my head, Wowee.

"Hello, I'm Kim seokjin. But you can call me Jin" the man standing beside Namjoon spoke, I greeted him in the same way as I had Namjoon.
Jin was amazingly... beautiful.
There was something about him that was so, Prince like.

The next member I met was Hoseok. He seemed way too energetic to be in this group. He was literally bursting with energy and smile seemed to be the only thing that he wanted to do.
He was also good looking -as thought- and seemed very kind.

Then it was Yoongi.
This guy- he was very, well, blunt.
But to be honest I don't blame him- I had been informed by Jungkook he is currently in university so that is probably why he seemed so exhausted. And being at a dance practice is probably just adding to his energy loss.
However, he did seem to force a smile onto his face when greeting me- and he didn't have to do that so he must be a very kind person. He greeted me very nicely and I very much appreciated it.

Taehyung was the last one I met.
And oh my god is this man attractive.
He seems to have the most perfectly symmetrical face. His features are definitely eye grabbing and his boxed smile was contagious, causing me to smile even more than I already was when greeting him.

As the seven of us -including me and Jisoo- made small talk, I noticed Jungkook and Jimin talking by themselves.

Jimin would constantly look over at me, and Jungkook would follow his gaze. I felt sort of... awkward, so I would force my eyes to look away.

~

"I'm sorry Soojin, I'll catch ya later," Jisoo sighed out as she rolled up the window and started to back out of the driveway. Well, I guess I'll ask Jungkook to take me home or something.

Jisoo had been feeling weird all night, I don't really know what was up with her but I know that there is definitely something not right.
But because of her feeling so down, I was now completely alone in a house full of males.

I went back into the house and saw all the boys lounging around in the living room, where we had been all night.
Jungkook had originally invited me over to watch them practice, and yeah sure I heard a few lyrics and saw a couple dance moves from Hoseok, but honestly we had spent most of the night chilling out watching tv.
When the guys heard me close the front door, Jungkook and Jimin shot out of their seats.
Well, aren't they nosey.
"What happened?" Jungkook asked rushing over to me, almost busting his butt. "Is she alright?"

I laughed, "Yes, she is just tired. She had a pretty bad hangover this morning," I lied, as to be honest I wasn't entirely sure what was wrong myself. "Everything's fine. Can I ask you a favor though?"

He nodded, "You need a ride home. That's totally fine with me. Whenever you want to leave, just tell me," Jungkook said giving me a reassuring smile.

"I can take you home."

My eyes darted up to Jimin's. Oh no.
"Oh thank you but-"

"I'll take you home." he interrupted me, giving me a smile. Wow I hate this man, he's too persistent. And why does he always have to smile at me like that. I know for a fact he knows what affect he has on me.

"Fine, can we go now?" I asked not breaking eye contact with him, even though I was dying to. I didn't want to look into those smooth brown eyes, they were torture.

"Sure," he said softly reaching behind me to grab his keys. His face was inches from mine, and his eyes darted from my lips back up to my eyes. Oh my Jesus Christ.

"Let's go," I whispered turning my head away so I wasn't tempted to do anything that I would regret like I did the first time, I don't want to regret it this time either. "Jungkook, I'll text you ok?" I said before I fully turned for the door.
He nodded and came over to give me a hug. I laughed slightly but hugged him back. "Just make sure she's good for me. I don't think she really wants to talk to me right about now."

I rolled my eyes," she doesn't hate you or anything. But I will, and I'll call you if she's not. I promise." I turned away from him and went out the front door. Right about now I just wanted to crash on my comfy bed. I didn't want to think of Jimin. I didn't want to think of Jisoo or Jungkook. Nobody.

~

"Turn right up here," I said pointing to my house around the corner. Jimin and I had made small talk throughout the car ride, but neither of us dared mention the kiss. "Here it is."
He stopped the car and turned in his seat so he was facing me directly, "Look, about last night-"

"Jimin, please. I don't really want to talk about that. I know, it was a mistake. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. So please do not talk about it with me because I want to forget about it. Don't you?" I asked looking over at him. Although, his face had dropped, almost as if I had just stepped on his cat.
"Wait-"

"No, you're right. Let's just forget it." he demanded turning away from me and starting the car up again. "Are you going to get out... or what?" He added slightly aggressively, although still facing forward.

I sighed "Look, I didn't mean-"

"No Soojin, it's fine. Just leave. Just forget about it." I rolled my eyes but got out of his car. I walked up my porch and noticed he was still waiting for me to get safely into my house.
Wow, he must kinda care. What did I do.