Four

"Hi everyone, uhm, I'm not very good at this whole teaching thing, so bare with me," the tall, skinny, yet muscular man, standing in front of Mr Park's desk explained.
I won't lie- he's very attractive. Although, I'd definitely say Mr Park is more attractive. But that's just me.
The man has brunette hair that flimsily lays over his forehead- covering his eyebrows and tops of his ears, his eyes are such a piercing brown and the combination of a jet black shirt and matching jeans somehow perfectly sculpted his body.

"Anyway, today Jimi- I mean Mr Park set up a video for you guys to watch." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck, clearly nervous.
Somebody's hand then rose up in the air, "What's your name sir?"
He laughed, "Sir? That's so formal. Oh, but you can just call me Jungkook."

Jungkook? He doesn't go by his last name? What kind of teacher is this guy?
I just shrugged it off and looked to Jisoo who was texting somebody.
It was probably her ex since he's been bugging her to get back together.
She would be drooling over this new teacher if she just looked up.

I pried my eyes from her and looked back to 'Jungkook', but I was taken aback when I turned to see him looking directly at me. He tilted his head slightly and just continued to stare, he looked young, just like Mr. Park, maybe they knew each other?
Jungkook just gave me a smile and walked back to his desk shaking his head. I sighed and turned my attention to the shitty History re-enactment movie that was playing, pen in hand and my notebook before me. Ready to doodle.

~

I waited until everybody piled out of the room to go talk to Jungkook. He was sitting at the desk, watching something on the computer.
"Um..." I coughed, grabbing his attention.

"Oh! Hi. Is there something you need?" he asked nicely as he stood up.

Gosh, was he tall, or at least taller than Mr Park. "I usually have a tutoring session with Mr Park, but I don't know if he told you about that?"

"Oh, no, he didn't. Do you want me to help you? I'm pretty good at History, just not talking in front of a classroom full of students, even though I perform on a stage in front of thousands of people." he laughed, but continued to ramble on, and I just smiled.
He was so cute.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm going on and on about myself. What's your name?"

"I'm Soojin" I said, taking a seat in the closest desk, "You're in a band?"

"Yeah, I guess if that's what you want to call it, I sing- I'm actually in the same band as Jimin, I don't know if he ever mentioned that to his class though." he said as he took a seat on the desk next to me. "Oh, you're in the same band as Mr Park?" I asked, looking at him curiously, "yeah, he sings too, but he's mostly known as one of the main dancers" he laughed, looking into the corner of the room as if he were having some kind of flashback.

Mr Park dances!?

I just nodded, trying to take in this new information without suddenly spewing words out about how I can't believe he's a dancer. A dancer!

So, to avoid that topic, I asked something else, "Do you know why he isn't here? Not to be weird, I was just wondering. He has never missed a day this whole year"
Jungkook frowned, "Um, well, he's having some relationship problems."

"Oh, that stinks." I mumbled out.

Relationship problems? Does that mean maybe- he and his girlfriend broke up? No- I shouldn't hope for that- that's selfish.
And even so, it's still unlikely anything would happen between me and him.

Grabbing my textbook, I decided maybe it was time to study. I thought it would be easier without Mr Park, but I feel like Im going to be talking to this Jungkook, which is probably worse because for all I know we're going to get lost in conversation and we'll probably both leave knowing more about each other than ourselves.
He seemed sweet, and he didn't act like a teacher. It felt kind of nice actually.
"Do you want to choose where to start?" I asked handing him the textbook.