Two

"Please sit down," Mr Parks strong voice echoed throughout the classroom. Everyone took their seats, having their notebooks open ready for the lesson to begin.
Mr Park was big on lectures, so he told everybody to always be prepared to write something down when he's talking.
I do, but it normally has nothing to do with what he's talking about.

"We're not going to be taking notes today." Everybody collectively cheered as they all fumbled with their notebooks, throwing them into their bags, but I was the only one who kept mine out.
This class was normally quite boring, so I was probably going to doodle at some point, and Mr Park isn't normally happy when I doodle in my text book- so I keep my notepad out.
As It turns out Mr Park wants us to watch a documentary, meaning this whole lessons was going to be spent watching the projector- thank god I kept my notepad out.

The whole class was absorbed in the documentary, all except me, I was zoned out. Due to my boredom, I looked at Jisoo who sat across the room from me, to only see her as concentrated as I was.
Then suddenly, I got a text.
I fumbled in my pocket and pulled my phone into my lap, the screen was completely illuminating, causing me to turn down the brightness in a sudden panic.
I looked down at my screen only to see a text from the one and only Jisoo.

Jisooooo: The teach got the hots for you. ;))

I rolled my eyes and lightly chuckled, although it came out louder than I had expected. I got a few looks, but I brushed them off.

Sooooojin: dont joke about that, it makes me sad cause it's not true :( He's soooooo pretty it makes me miserable

Jisooooo: He looks like a sex god

Sooooojin: OHMy- Jisoo, Stop it you pervert. he's our teacher !1!!2

Jisooooo: Oh like you haven't looked at him like that? ;))))))))

Sooooojin: Hush, I'm trying to watch this boring ass documentary.

Jisooooo: HA. Loser

I stifled a giggle and put my phone away, shaking my head. I had a weird friend for sure. I looked over at the projector only to get bored very quickly, then before I knew it my eyes naturally diverted to Mr Park sitting at his desk, and I noticed him looking in my direction. Was he looking at me? What, no way.
I was about to look away, but he shot me a smirk. It wasn't like those cute smiles, this one was- like, as if, i was his prey? He looked, hot. He chuckled and looked down at his laptop. Did he know how he affected me?

~

"Oh, Taemin and Soojin," Mr Park said as we stood before him in his class, the both of us stayed after college for my first tutoring session. "Glad to see you two." He added, Taemin just nodded in his direction but he wasn't really paying much attention, he seemed pretty bored.
"Well sit wherever you want, I have a meeting, so just stay in here please, when I come back in about 45 minutes you can both leave" he said giving us a smile before walking out.

"Soojin right?" Taemin asked as I took a random seat towards the back of the classroom.
"Yes, you've known me for this whole year- in fact- we've even been in the same dance class for 3 years" I said laughing, grabbing my textbook from the depths of my battered backpack, unsure on how he was questioning my name after we had known each other for quite sometime.
"I know," he said smiling, "I just wanted to be sure. In my mind I just know you as that girl in dance who is almost as good as me" he joked.

Taemin was far more attractive than I had first thought, I never really paid attention to him, but now I suddenly noticed the little details. His unnatural blonde hair hung just above his eyes and a clear undercut could be seen from the gaps in the strands of wild hair, his hazel eyes were so dimensional that I was kinda shocked at how they were naturally like that- he must be wearing contacts right?
He wasn't anything like Mr Park, but he was something.