Five

"What? I can't hear you" I mumbled into my phone, pushing it closer to my ear, "You're not coming today?" I put my free hand over my other ear, hoping I could understand her words better.
"Wait, what happened?" I listened for a response.
"You're in the hospital??" I stopped my car in an empty parking space, and sat in my car, trying to finish my conversation.

"What did you do?" I sighed hearing her sob story, "So, you're back with him? And you crashed trying to drive over to his house?" I groaned, "Jisoo, I got to get to class. I'll stop by if I can tonight, but I have a date- no wait, I'll cancel it, I'll come see you after colleg- what? No! Jisoo! I'm not going to go to a date and not see you! Why would I rather go on a date! Jisoo you are not able to decide what I do- ji- Jisoo- fine! I'll go on the date. Ill text you the details. Yeh, bye"

I hung up the phone and stuffed it into my back pocket.
What a weirdo.
Who tells their friend to go on a date when they're in hospital.
I took my keys out of the ignition and got outside to go to class.
I didn't know what would happen in my History class today. I didn't know if Mr Park was going to be there, or Jungkook.
I would prefer Jungkook right about now because Mr Park just so happens to make my mind crazy.

Most girls my age didn't find their History teacher attractive. Most girls my age wanted to go to clubs and drink, and do drugs... but all I wanted was to kiss my teacher.
What was wrong with me?

~

"Class, listen up," his voice echoed throughout the filled room, "I understand Mr Jeon didn't really go over anything, so just be prepared to take plenty of notes."

He seemed far more grumpy than usual.

Mr Park was usually a fun, energetic teacher, but right now that's not the case. His eyes are tired, and his hair is a total mess. He looked like he didn't even shower, so something definitely must've happened.
Jungkook said it was relationship problems- so maybe him and his girlfriend broke up?

My mind was totally zoned out the whole class thinking about him and Jungkook.
Two guys that were both so attractive, but both were older than me. Was it wrong I was going on a date with Jungkook? Was it wrong I am secretly wishing it was Mr Park?

~

"Soojin?" his voice called out to me as the bell rang, and everybody shuffled out. I looked down at my paper and saw not a single word printed.

Great, just what I needed.

"Are you ok?" he asked coming over to me and taking a seat next to me.

I sighed and looked over at him, scanning his face and body, "I could ask you the same thing."

He smiled, "Stupid relationship crap. It's just dumb." he said shrugging his shoulders and looking over at me, "So how did you do yesterday with Jungkook?"

"Not well at all. We talked most of the time. He's really nice though."

Mr Park's smile slowly faded, but was still slightly there, "He told me that he was taking you out tonight..." he trailed off, searching my eyes for some kind of answer, "He asked if you had to have a tutoring session with me tonight...." he smiled and let his head fall down in a chuckled, "Jungkook has always been a ladies man. See, the thing is, I don't think you want to cancel this session. Do you?" he questioned, staring straight into my eyes.
He started to lean closer to my desk, and I became lost for words.
I felt as if my heart stopped, and I was dead on the spot.

"Answer me Soojin, do you want to stay here?" he whispered ever so softly. His eyes looked down to my lips then back up to my eyes.

"Mr Park- I um, I didn't really take n-notes today. C-can you go over the l-lesson?" I said, panic sleeping out of my voice, shutting my eyes, I tried to focus on anything other than this attractive man.
His breath was so minty, and I couldn't help but wonder what would've happened if I didn't turn away?