Seven

"Jisoo" I sighed into the phone, "I'm sorry I didn't go yesterday" I say before she starts hushing me and asking me how the date went.

She wasn't upset at me for not showing up at the hospital, however she was upset at the fact that I didn't text her straight after my date to tell her how it all went.

"Look, I'll come see you later I promise- and I'll tell you everything, don't freak out on me! I'll talk to you later," I finished quickly, ending our call.

I was still awaiting Mr Park's text, but I wasn't paranoid. If anything, I could just call Jungkook to come pick me up so I could get my car.

But suddenly, my phone vibrated.
Well, isn't that weird?

Unknown: Hey, it's Mr Park, What's your address?

I sighed in relief from the suspense finally coming to an end, but hesitantly typed up my address.
It was weird having my teachers number, and even weirder giving him my address, and it also felt a bit- forbidden?

I pressed send and threw my phone onto my bed and started to get ready.
I rushed around my room, grabbing random jeans and shirts trying to find something quick to throw on. I finally decided on a plain white shirt and a pair of blue denim jeans, which I think I had tried on about four times already- but I think I'll settle now.
I pulled on my black vans and went back into my bathroom to finish my hair. I just decided to throw it up in a messy bun since I didn't want to overdue myself.
This wasn't a date or anything...

~

I heard the doorbell ring, so I darted off down the stairs to get the door before my mum could. My mum was the only one home right now, and I hadn't told her I was heading back to the school to just study. "Who is that Soojin?"

"No one mum. I'm going to head down to the school to bring my grades up. See ya!" I called out pushing myself outside and shutting the door behind me.
I sighed in relief, glad she didn't ask any questions about today or yesterday since I arrived pretty late.

"Hi," I said as I noticed the guy standing in front of me. He wore blue jeans and a black shirt- nothing to extravagant but yet it looked so good on him.

"Hey, are you ready?" he asked smiling down at me. I simply nodded and followed him down my porch to his black car. It looked very expensive.

"Hop in."

I gently opened the door, scared I might break the door off. I got in, and crossed my leg by my ankles, waiting for Mr Park to start the car.
I fumbled with my seat belt, but finally got it loose, and buckled myself in. I was a nervous reck.

"Thanks for the ride Mr Park"

He smiled over at me as he took off, "No problem."

~

"Here we are. Are you coming in?" he asked as we pulled into the campus's parking lot. I just unbuckled myself and got out of the car, still being careful when I closed the door, but incase I shut it and the window shattered.
"You said you needed to talk to some teachers right? Or was that just an excuse to get away from Jungkook and be with me?" he joked.
But hell it didn't feel like one.

I bit my lip, "I actually enjoy spending time with Jungkook."

Mr Park laughed as he began to unlock his classroom, "Is that so?" he said as he leant against the door frame, staring down at me. I suddenly felt like I was blushing like crazy, so I tried to think of something other than his perfect body and the way it would look over mine- STOP.

"Jungkook told me."

My eyes widened, "He told you what?"

"That he kissed you," he said biting his bottom lip, staring down at me with dark eyes. Usually his brown eyes were bright, but currently, they looked... dim and coated in... jealously?