Thirteen

*Soojin's Point Of View*

"Then kiss me," I said looking straight into his deep hazel eyes.
I knew it was wrong, but right in this moment, his lips on mine was all I could think about. From the moment I stepped out of the car, I regretted telling him all the things I did. Maybe this was a bad idea, but I could honestly care less.

"Sooji-"

"No, don't talk. Please, just kiss me," I begged searching his eyes for something.
I wanted him to take my face between his hands and hold onto me like never before. I want to be able to feel his body pulling me closer, and his lips pressed harder against mine. I wanted closure.

"But yesterday you said-"

I sighed, "I know what I said, but I don't care right now. You just told me you couldn't stop thinking about my kiss, so kiss me."

He smiled, "I don't want you to regret it again."

I groaned and reached out for him. My hands tangled in his shirt as I pulled him to me. Since the seats in his classroom were set up as benches, we both fell back, with him on top of me.
"I'm begging you."

He smirked and ran his thumb over my cheek bones, "That's not very good."

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Please. Please just kiss me. Make me regret my words. Make me remember every single second of this kiss. Make me want to kiss you everyday."

He groaned and lowered his lips to mine. Surprisingly, it was slow. His lips were gently moving against mine as his hands tangled in my hair.
I made the first move to make this kiss more powerful by grabbing onto his t-shirt and pulling his body completely to mine. He rested his upper torso up by his forearms so he wouldn't crush me.
He smiled against my lips but continued on. This time, he wasted no more time and asked for entrance. I gladly accepted and felt his tongue tracing patterns along the roof of my mouth.

I didn't care if he was my teacher: I wanted him.

I felt one of his hands run down my side and lift up my shirt slightly just to show off my lower belly. The same hand began to feel around the sensitive skin just below my belly button. I giggled out causing him to pull away and smile down at me, "You're ticklish?"

"No," I said laughing as his hands began to tickle my sides. "No! Stop!" He laughed along with me, but finally stopped poking at my sides. When the laughter died down, we both took notice at our position. "Um-"

He put his finger to my lips, "Shh. Don't speak." He leaned in and gently grazed my lips with his. He was trying to tease me. Wow!
I felt his smirk as I gripped onto his hair, giving it a light tug. I wanted more. "Eager now aren't we? I thought you wanted to forget our kiss? I thought you wanted to forget everything that happened?"

"Oh shut up," I groaned out. His lips trailed down from my mouth to my neck. He started to lightly suck on the delicate skin, clearly marking me.
I would defiantly have to think of some sort of excuse around my parents.
I bit my lip holding back any noises threatening to escape. His lips continued their path along my neck and landed just behind my ear.

"Even though I want you so badly," his breath hitting my ear made me shiver, "I can't."

I pouted at him when he came up to my face, "Why not?"

"Because this is where my students learn. People actually sit on this seats, wanting to learn," he said giving me a small chuckle. He gently pecked my lips.

"I want to learn too. I want to learn how good the famous Jimin Park is," I whispered out so softly is would be debatable if he even heard me. I noticed his eyes darkened and his jaw stiffen, so I knew he heard me: loud and clear.

He bit his lip and looked down at me and the way we were. My shirt was tugged up my stomach, resting just beneath my bra, and my legs were positioned on the outside of his legs. At that moment, I wrapped my legs around his thin waist making him smirk, "What happened to the innocent student I used to tutor? I thought you were a good girl- always pleasing your parents."

"What they don't know wont hurt them."

He smiled and his cute dimples popped out, "Come on, it's eight," he stated as he sat up. He ran his hands over the outside of my thighs, then back down to my waist. He finally had enough and laced his fingers through mine and lifted me up so I was sitting in his lap. "I should let you go home now. I don't want your parents to hate me."

"They probably think I'm at Jisoo's," I state shrugging my shoulders. I trailed my hands up his chest and let them rest on his broad shoulders, "i love your gorgeous shoulders."

He smiled, "Thank you. That was quite random."

I smiled back at him and let my fingertips lightly trace patterns on the muscles, "I was just thinking about how sexy you look. So it leaves my mind open..."

He groaned and shook his head, "No, no, no. Don't do this to me Soojin."

I laughed innocently, "I don't know what you're talking about!"

He opened his eyes and stared at me, "You know damn well we can't right now- and you're just a tease. Just wait," he warned leaning up and kissing me- hard.
"Now, go. I don't want you to get in trouble." I nodded and got up to grab my things. I stuffed my opened textbook into my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I looked over and saw Jimin fixing his shirt and running his fingers through his hair to contain his messy hair.
"Is something wrong?"

I looked up to meet his eyes, "No, nothing at all."

"Oh, and tomorrow we're going over lesson thirty, so look over it before we start the lecture. So maybe, just maybe, you can get out of this class before eight," he whispered the last part to me, and threw in a wink. Oh gosh, I knew this was wrong. I knew it.

"See you tomorrow," I whispered leaning up and pecking his cheek, "Mr. Park."

_______

I arrived at Jisoo's house after I texted my mom I would be staying the night over there. She agreed, so I then called Jisoo asking her permission. Of course, she said yes. So I was currently making my way up her staircase and in her room.
"Hello!" I yelled as I jumped onto her bed, causing her to scream and fall off.

"How the hell did you get in?!"

I rolled my eyes and helped her up, "Your dad let me in."

"You could've called me saying you were here or something!" she said dramatically flopping down on the bed right next to me.
She turned her head to face me and saw the dark purple mark on my pale skin, "Is that a hickey?"

I looked over in surprise and my hand flew up to trace the mark. It was still sore, so I cringed a little. "Wait- no. I, uh, fell."

"On Mr. Park's teeth and tongue?"

I hit her lightly on her shoulder, "Shut up! It's not what it seems like-"

"You and him had your fun time, I totally get it!" she said laughing at me. I blushed automatically and covered my reddening cheeks. "Soojin and Jimin sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

I rolled my eyes, "Are we five now?"

"What happened? Tell me all the details!"

I groaned but sat up and leaned against the wall facing her, "So, it all started when we were studying..."