3 || The Call

I welcomed the warmth of the fuzzy blanket as I snuggled deeper. The temperature had dropped today to two degree centigrade and it was absolutely freezing outside.

It was the last day of school today and to be honest, I was more than delighted to spend all my time at home, warm and fuzzy with a novel of my choice.

This right here was heaven.

My phone vibrated somewhere inside the blanket and I groaned as I searched for it with my hands.

"Hello?" I spoke in a bored tone.

"Hey?" A low, masculine voice came from the speaker. I gasped and then took the phone from my ear to have a look at the screen. It read unknown.

But the problem was that I had a feeling that the person wasn't so unknown after all. It wasn't hard to recognize his voice, not at all.

It was probably not a good idea to hang up on him so I took a deep breath and then muttred in a small voice.

"Umm...who is this?"

You now him! What a stupid question!

"Liam here. Is this Veronica's number?"

No! Say no!

"Yeah. H-how did you get my number?" God-damnit! Stop stuttering for fuck's sake!

"That's not important. Actually, I had to talk to you about something.." My breath hitched. He had to talk to me? As in like me, the plain boring me?

Then it struck me! Did he recognize me from that chat and made it his mission to find my number? Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

"I uhh..I am kinda busy. Let's talk later? yeah?"

Or let's talk never maybe.

He chuckled.

"Oh, it will only take a second, sweetheart."

Sweetheart? Who was his 'sweetheart'? Was he talking to me? Did he call me 'sweetheart'?

I gulped and remained quiet.

"So, by any chance do you have a facebook account?"

NO! SAY NO!!!!!

"Y-yes, why do yu ask?"

There were some shuffling sound on his side and then he was back again. "Umm, you wearing blue jeans and a red hoodie? Your hair down?"

Stalker! Stalker! Stalker!

"Yeah, how do you know that?"

He chuckled again. "Check your account and accept my friend request."

And before I could have argued, he hung up.

*******************

yeah that was it...

I am bored :( give me some comments, will ya?

i wanna buy a pug...but my mom makin faces :/

bye!