10 || Who is a man?

"It's your turn now!" I screamed suddenly.

"Changing the topic, are we?" He paused for a second nad then continued in a mischievous tone. "Wiat, do you actually want me to fuck you?" 

I didn't say a word and neither did he. 

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"You should take that as a 'fuck off'." I gritted my teeth, my patience wearing thin now. He was unbelievable!

"Babe, you being rude to me. What did I ever do to you?" He said in an all innocent tone, making my blood boil.

"Listen, seriously now. I can't play this anymore. I-"

"You don't have a choice, okay?"

"Hear me out first! And don't cut me off!" My voice raised just a few octaves, my anger getting better of me now.

"Okay, why are you shouting, talk like a human." 

Arghhhhhh!!

"I have got some homework to do, you do know that, right?"

"How would I know that?" He spoke to me like I was someone stupid.

"Well, I am telling you. And the homework is due tomorrow....." 

"And?"

"And I need to do my homework!" 

Stupid person!

"It's my turn to give you a dare."

"Did you even hear a single word I said?"

"No."

"Awww, you are so cute that I just want to punch the shit out of you right now."

"Awwwwwww, you are so hot that I just want to post your picture on my wall right now."

That shut me up. The nerve of this jerk!

"So for your dare, I want to see your bra."

"What? No!" He was a fucking maniac if he thought for a single second that I would flash for him.

"This picture looks perfect on my wall. Now I just have to post-"

"OKAY! OKAY!" But then a thought struck my brain.

"I can't show you even if I want to."

"Why is that? Do you not wear one?" He asked in a confused tone.

"What the F***! I do wear one, oaky? But because your slow brain do not process things and it's really hard for it to understand anything, I will be more clearer. You can't see me!"

"Why? Are you John Cena?"

As much as I would hate to admit it, that was really funny and a laugh escaped my lips.

"What the fuck is happening? I think angels are singing!"

"What?"

"You laughed on my joke! Oh my god, this moment is the biggest moment of happiness in the history of this entire world or whatever!"

"Stop being dramatic."

"I am not! I am just the happiest man on the earth." He giggled.

Giggled like a girl would. -_-

"You aren't a man. You are a boy."

"YOU HURTING MY EGO BABE! IA M A MAN!"

"And you think shouting lies would make them come true?"

He sighed as if frustrated with me. 

"Do you know who a man is?"

"Did you really just ask that?" I muttered, exasperated.

"A man is just perfect like me! You know, a man is someone who can make any woman want you, need you, and what not in ways I would love to explain. And trust me babe, I am a man, you want a proof?"

And just what did he mean by a proof?!!!

"No! A man is someone who isn't as childish as you, respects women, cares for them and is loyal always, not a cheater and a player like you."

"Veronica! Veronica! Veronica! Are you sure you aren't talking about a dog?"

I blushed at his statement. And now when I think about it, my definition actually resembles some kind of dog.

"I--umm-"

"You know I am a man, a manly man, a manilicious manly man. And you want a taste of this delicious, manilicious, manly man."

Delicious? Manilicious? Manly? Man? I doubt that these words even exist in the dictionary.

Right........

But why did it sound so sexy? Maybe, it was the way he spoke it, sounding more seductive than ever. I shook my head to get rid of the horiifying thoughts. 

Did I just call him sexy? No!

"I-umm-" I stuttered again. 

Oh, for the love of god, stop making a fool of yourself Veronica!

"love you."

What did he just say? Did he say he loves me? No, what? 

And then he laughed like crazy, making me want to bash my head in the nearest wall. 

"I want to look at your face right now!" He laughed harder.

"Shut up!"

But I was really embarrassed of the fact that he did made me blush by his statement.

***********

so you know? i didn't want to write today but i did anyways coz u all sexy babes wanted an updat ;)

some of the questions, m gonna answer...people tend to ask me these..

are you really a guy?

yes, i have a dik, figure out the rest ;)

do you have no shame?

unfortunately, no XD

why r u desperate for votes and feedback?

because i love to know just how wet u r whn u read my story XP jut kidding! i honestly love to see ur reactions and i just want votes, okay? okay.

r u hot in real?

now, y wud i deny that? ;)

what shud i do to get a faster update out of u?

comment infinite times and vote! + say this ':*'

what if i don't vote and comment?

i don't update.

is that a threat?

yes :) :) :)

will i have to follow u to read next chappies?

idk, u shud though coz my next chappies may (may means m not sure)  turn private. so if u wanna raed them, u have to follow me. :)

do u love me?

ofcourse!

bye! *kisses her deeply and then.....* 

what? stop staring at me like that? i wasn't talking about u.....or maybe i was XP