15 || I like you

I ran my way across the long, empty corridors, only now noticing just how late I had been.

It's his entire fault. Last night, I had been awake till late talking to the fool and had dozed off when he was about to do that dare.

I wouldn't leave him that easily though. He would complete that dare sooner or later.

My concentration was scattered for a moment and I collided against a hard object all of a sudden. My books went tumbling down my arms and all the papers scattered around in a mess.

"Watch your step." A voice hissed and I looked up to find none other than Liam Martinez.

But he wasn't looking at me; he was way busier looking at his phone, texting some person to even notice me. And to say that he was asking me to watch my step...

"You watch your step." I hissed, not able to control myself.

Out of all the people in the world, I had to collide against him. God really held a grudge against me, I was sure of that.

I turned around not waiting for his response, already scurrying away. I didn't think for a second that he would find it important enough to follow me but I was proved wrong when I was snatched back against a hard chest through my wrist.

The tug was hard and I lost my balance, totally falling over him. Not literally though.

He looked equally as shocked when he looked at my face but then a full blown smile lit his whole demeanour.

"Well, well, well...if it isn't the naughty, little, omegle girl." He said that aloud and I slapped my hand over his mouth on instinct.

He muttered nonsense under my hand but I stayed put, pushing him towards a corner so we weren't exactly standing in the centre of the hallway.

But I was quick to remove my hand when his tongue lapped out of his mouth and he found it okay enough to lick my palm.

"Gross." I screamed, looking at the saliva on my hand with a repulsed expression on my face.

My dear, dear hand!

Without further wait, I wiped my entire hand on his V neck. He looked surprised for a moment but then he smiled at me cockily.

"Getting a little touchy – touchy, are we? You know, I wouldn't have said no if you would have asked nicely. But right now, you are just harassing me." I scowled at him, retrieving my hand back when he made a move to put his hand a top mine.

I tried to take my hand out of his hold but he wasn't having any of it. "You know, I like your attitude. It intrigues me." He said all of a sudden and I looked p to him.

"And you know, I hate your attitude. It repulses me. You aren't a cute little puppy that I would love for you to lick my hand! You can't just do that!" I snapped back, irritated.

"Oh, but I did. Now what? And don't act like you didn't enjoy it." He winked at me.

"Enjoyed what exactly, getting saliva on my hand? You dimwit! This isn't acceptable."

"I will bark and be a dog if you let me lick you." 

"You're sick!" I all but screamed at him, now reaching the end of my patience.

"See, this is what I am talking about. You are feisty beyond limits." He tugged at my hand harder making me collide against his chest.

"I like you." He whispered tenderly in my ear and placed a feather light kiss just below my ear. I gasped and shivered at the odd feeling but quickly recovered.

That was it, I snapped and slapped him. Hard.

*******************

You : Finally, you updated huh? *scowls*

FAD : Baby, try n understand, my wattpad wasn't working.

You: Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

FAD : No! No! No!

You : Yes! Yes! Yes!

FAD : I love you.

You : No surprise there but the feeling isn't mutual.

FAD : *gasps* Liar! 

You : *scowls harder*

FAD : *kisses her cheek :*

Hahaaa, do not forget to VOTE! I will update 2mrw itself if each one of you votes and comments. Comment on each and every fuckin' line! Desperate for feedback, votes and comments XP

You know me so well ;)

-FastAndDeep