19 || Fee

"My fees?" Those were the first two words that escaped his stupid mouth just after I had, much to my embarrassment, asked him to teach me.

"Fee?" I questioned. Was this boy serious?

"Yes, fees." He didn't even blink an eye and neither did I.

"Are you serious?" I pushed him back, already expecting a long stupid answer.

"Yes."

I stared at him wordlessly, my face blank. But the other second I blasted off, my anger winning over my control. The audacity of this boy!

"Just what the hell do you mean by fees?"

"Fees, you know, payment, charge..." He trailed off unsteadily as my eyes shot daggers at him.

He took a step back and I launched myself on him with full force, making him tumble back. I hit him hard on the chest and all of a sudden, he lost his balance making us both lurch backward.

I landed on a hard surface which I soon realized was his chest.

"Ah woman! You are heavy as hell, get off me. Shit!" He moaned in pain from beneath me.

I thought of getting up from him for a second but soon abanoned it and decided that laying on top of him was far better.

The other second, he pushed me hard on my back and I rolled down to his other side, laughing hysterically. This was an epic moment.

"Do you still want the fees?" I tsked at him, my eyes scanning his groaning face.

Out of nowhere, his hand clutched mine in a firm grip and I tumbled back on top of him.

He groaned again and with one more push, I was back on the ground. The only difference was that his body was on top of me this time.

He held his body up with his arms and I struggled to get from beneath him but he held me tightly with the help of his thighs.

"What was that you were saying about fees?" He mocked as he stared into my eyes with an amused expression.

Lifting his one hand up, he trailed his knuckles from my forehead to my lips and I gasped at the contact.

"I was thinking, how about you let me pop your cherry as a payment?"

And that was the exact time I lifted my knee up and hit him on his baby maker.

1

2

Yes! exactly after two seconds, I realized just how much of a big mistake it was.His body went off balance and his entire weight squished mine.

"MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRR!"

*******************

FAD : Hey babe, wassup?

You : Was it a lie?

FAD : I don't know what you are talking about. *looks at her innocently*

You : *calm expression* Was it a lie?

FAD : Was what a lie?

You : Happy Birthday FAD! *hugs him tightly*

FAD : Am I in heaven?

You : Cake time! *smashes the cake on his face*

FAD : -_-

😘😍

-FastAndDeep