6 || Let's play a game

I had a rough time deciding whether I should have picked his phone or not. I really was confused and scared at the same time.

Then against my better judgement, I picked it up.

"Why did you block me?" His voice floated over to my ears.

"Because I wanted to." That's it. I should have stopped there. But my stupid fear and anxiety made me speak further.

"What's your problem anyways? It's up to me who I want to talk to. Stop blackmailing me. Do you get that?" Yeah, great job! Like, that would stop him?

"Oh, feisty! Anyways, I didn't even start blackmailing you. To be honest, I wasn't thinking of anything like that. But you gave me some damn wonderful ideas, babe. How about you unblock me now..." He trailed off and I gulped.

Stupid! Stupid I was!

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to unblock me."

"Why?"

"Because I have got a picture here, you want me to do something with it?"

"NO!" I shouted at once. No, he couldn't send that picture anywhere. Everybody would think of me as a &lut. I couldn't let that happen. Never.

"No, please! No.." I started, feeling anxious and scared.

"Then unblock me."

"What do you want from me?!" I screached at him, my heart beating faster, my breaths coming out in short pants.?

He chuckled. "Are you deaf? Or you just don't get it?" He stated in a hard tone this time and it didn't help me with my fear. I felt my throat drying up. I needed water, a glass of cold water right then.

"I will do all your homework!" I blurted out.

He didn't reply and for a second there was complete silence.

Was he contemplating my offer? I hope he was. It would be a real struggle to complete his homework but my dignity was more important, right?

The other second, I heard laughter. Uncontrollable, maniacal laughter.

Did I mutter something funny?

"What?!"

"N-nothing.." He said between fits of laughter, making me more aggravated.

After a second or so, he calmed down. "Let's make a deal."

"I gave you a good deal. You can-"

"Shut up and listen. I am bored. I don't know you. How about we play a game?"

A game, seriously?

I thought about it. The idea wasn't half bad. It would save me from doing his homework.

"What game?"

"The game is called 69 Dares."

"This sounds like a sex game."

"It's not all sex."

"What do you mean by 'not all sex'? I am not even having half sex or one fourth or any kind of sex with you. Nope, not at all. " I shook my head to myself. What did he think of me? I wasn't a whore.

"Okay fine, no sex. Now no more conditions or I would just send that pic to everyone."

"But-"

"No!"

"Atleast-"

"No!"

"Fine!" I sighed, defeated.

"There is one condition though." He spoke suddenly, making me startled.

"What is that?"

"You can't quit."

"Why?" I muttered, feeling uneasy.

"Because, if you do, I will make your life a living hell. And I mean every word of it."

************

yeah, that's it for this chapter.

i don't get comments...:/

no matter how much i ask you to...that's not cool...

you are reading this and you are still not voting...totally not cool

up to you then :/ i will keep delaying the &mut

well, why don't u vote? i have some &mut planned for the next chappie...come on, vote!

(feeling depressed)

-FastAndDeep :(