21 || Just Not Me

I bent down and trailed my palms up his chest to his face. His eyes were trained on my every movement and though I felt a little bit of nervous doing this, I did it anyways.

"You're hot when you are in control." He spoke trailing his hands down my arms.

"I am hot even when I am not in control." And with that said I smashed my lips against his.

I had no idea where this confidence was coming from but doing this was just so thrilling and new for me that I couldn't stop myself.

"I thought that I was the one who was supposed to teach you." He pulled away lightly, a light smirk etched on his face.

"Well, things never go as planned." My hands had a mind of their own as they wandered underneath the hem of his shirt and he challenged me with his gaze, asking me to go further.

I lightly trailed my fingers up and down near his lower abdomen, his skin was burning.

"Little sweet Veronica getting dirty with the bad boy, it's such a turn on babe."

Those words were like a slap to my face and only then I realized what I was doing was wrong.I was not the girl who does this kind of stuff. I am not the person who straddles a guy and kisses him like there is no tomorrow.

This was just not me!

I pulled back with that realization and stood up. He stared at me, still on the ground.

We didn't say a word and then I turned around and ran.

"Veronica!" I heard him behind me, calling my name but this was just not me. So I ran.

**************

The End!

Love you girls for reading this but I end this story here for reasons unexplainable!

-Always FastAndDeep