17 || Way too innocent

I stood stunned, my lips still sealed as he moved his warm lips against mine. His hands were on my waist, clutching me way too tight. After a second or so, his hands travelled and moved upwards to my breasts, pressing them slightly over my shirts.

My buds came to attention without any delay and stood erect and unashamed. I couldn't say the same for me though.

I probably resembled a tomato, my face flushed. I really had no idea what to do.

But as he pressed himself against me harder, and moved his hands in a slow circular motion around my breasts, the sensation was too much to just stand still.

My body reacted to his coaxing and my back arched towards his chest, resulting in his chest squishing my b00bs.

"This isn't right. Liam..." I trailed off as he trailed feather light kisses down my throat.

He suddenly stopped and looked into my eyes with his dark black clouded eyes.

He wanted to do so much more to me, to my body.

I saw it in his eyes, it was too evident.

"Say it again."

I stared at him, quite out of breath. It was a tough job to breathe and I literally had to remind myself - air in, air out.

"Say what?" He grunted and then in one sharp movement, he attacked my lips again.

"You are-" *nibble* "way too" *nibble* "innocent for me."

That was it! I wasn't really sure if he had meant the word 'innocent' in a good way or a bad way and I really didn't care. I was neither good 'innocent' nor bad 'innocent and I was going to prove it.

And this time our lips moved in unison and I tasted freedom for the first time.

*********

You : So finally, you had the time to update ;-)

FAD : I..uh, I love you babe <3

You : So what? WTF m i supposed to with your love huh? Shove that up your pretty a$$!

FAD : that had be painful....and you think my a$$ is pretty? *wiggles eyebrows*

You : *kicks him in the balls*

FAD : smiles * balls of steel*

-FastAndDeep :)