22 || Big Mistake

It had been three weeks since that incident between us. Life had mostly returned to normal, that was I being my boring self with my boring books.

I scanned the corridoor for any sight of the notorious troublemaker but finding it empty, I sighed disappointed.

Three weeks and no contact with him was an achievement in itself and it was definitely good for me. 

He only wanted to get into my pants anyways.

That was what I told myself again and again. I didn't even like him yet I missed his presence. It was funny how we had just talked for two days and I had let so much happen.

Scenarios of what would have happened if I had let him teach me things bombarded my mind almost daily but I tried to push them away. It was silly of me to want him.

I didn't even like him anyways and I was definitely not one of his &luts who would do anything for his attention. So here I was, alone walking through the corridoor.

The school was mostly empty again as I was again lost in my fantasy world to notice the school bell ring. It was funny how I imagined Liam to be the character in the books I read these days. It wasn't funny. It was immature.

I shook my head again and kept moving forward, keeping my head down.

I made my way to the gym to hand over the papers the librarian had asked me to. 

Opening the door slowly and praying to god that it be empty, I pushed the door open and I sighed as I found the room totally empty.

I had never seen the gym properly before. It was always filled with the jocks and for me to walk in there would have been calling for trouble so I kept myself as far away from gym as possible.

 I made my way to the small room inside where a desk was pushed to the side and all the paers were lying on it. 

Should I leave the papers here?

I turned around and looked for a place to keep them safely and luckily found a cabinet. Making my way to the cabinet, I piled the paper on the untidy stack of newspapers.

I was about to close it when I heard a voice speaking behind me.

"What are you doing?" The voice snapped and I jumped frightened, quickly turning around.

My eyes met with his cold ones. His hands were folded on his chest and his biceps bulged from underneath his shirt. My eyes took him all in. It had been long since I got an eyeful of him. He had just disappeared.

A clearing of throat brought my attention back to his eyes. "I..I was just keeping these papers.." I trailed off, pointing to the paper I just kept inside.

"Oh really? Do you think it's alright to touch someone's cupboard in their absence?" His eyes were shooting daggers at me and I felt uneasy at his odd behaviour.

"The librarian asked me to do so." I snapped back.

"Did the librarian give you the permission to open the cabinet on your own?" His eyes challenged me and I gulped.

"Nobody was here and I was getting late so I just assumed that-"

"You just don't assume, okay? You were probably here to steal something or maybe change your grades, yes? A little nerd like you would score bad in physical education and would just probably sneak in to improve her grades."

"I had done no such thing Liam, so stop acting like a jerk." I pushed the cabinet close with a little more force than necessary.

I turned around to find him at the exactly same place. 

"Get aside." I murmured, not making any eye contact.

"No."

My eyes snapped back to his as I gave him a hard stare. "I said, get aside."

"And I said no."

I pushed his shoulder roughly and he stumbled, not expecting a push from me. I took the advantage of the situation and quickly made my way out but I was roughly pulled just after taking two steps.

I turned around and slapped him hard on the face. It was a hard slap, even my hand stinged now. His face moved to one side as he closed his eyes for a brief moment and then as he opened them, I knew I had done a big mistake.

"You made a big mistake, my dear Veronica." he smiled calmly, almost too calmly.

This wasn't good.

************************

This story gonna get steamy ppl ;-)

As promised, here is an update!

Give me sexy comments and I will give you a sexy update :-P

Lots of loooove,

FastAndDeeeeep