7 || This Game is Stupid!

I couldn't quit. I gulped.

I had a feeling that I had signed a deal with the devil himself. This wasn't good, not good at all. 

"What do I have to do?" I asked in a tiny voice.

There was some shuffling on the other end of the line before I heard his voice gain. "First of all, you need to tell me something. If you lie, you die." He said with finality in his tone.

What the fuck!

"Do you have Whatsapp?" He asked almost hiding his laughter.

That son of a bitch! He would definitely kill me of heart attack sooner or later.

"Yeah..." 

"Then I am going to Whatsapp call you, I don't have that much of balance to waste." He spoke haughtily and I snorted.

I seriously didn't expect better. I really did wonder why the hell did girls fell for such a jerk.

"Sure." I muttered in a mocking tone, making him huff.

"What?" 

"Nothing, call me on Whatsapp." I spoke in a bored tone, my hatred developing more and more each second.

"Seriously, girls are selfish and weird creatures. Guys are really supposed to waste their money on calls, why the fuck would I do that? " He exploded. "If you have got so much of money, then why don't you call me." 

"Did I ever say anything to you?" I spoke monotonously.

"No, but you snorted."

"Get used to it." I spoke in a tone of dismissal and then he hung up, not before I heard him curse again. 

I snickered to myself.

The other second, my phone went off again, indicating a whatsapp call.

I picked it up withut looking at who it was, I was pretty sure that it would have been Liam.

"Let's not waste time and dive into rules, okay?"

I didn't answer. "You there?"

"Yeah!" I said in a bored voice.

"The first rule is that you can't sound dull."

I snorted.

"And the second one is, no more snorting!"

"You can give the pics to everyone, bye!" I told him, agitated by him now.

"Okay. okay fine! You can snort" He huffed. 

"Are you gonna start with the rules?"

"Yeah, sorry! You distract me." He laughed. I didn't find it funny.

"Well, you see...the game is pretty simple. You ask me one question and then one dare on alternate and I do the same. We will answer the truths honestly and do the dares more honestly. If you cheat, your pic is gonna go viral."

The game sounded simple enough for any normal girl. But I knew he wouldn't go that easy on me. So my next question was an obvious one.

"The questions and dares are going to be PG-13." It was more like a statement, rather than a question.

"Noooo, where is the fun in that?" He whined.

"Then I am not playing."

"You don't have a choice."

"Leave me alone."

"And we are back on square one."

I screamed. He laughed.

"See, it's not gonna be that bad. And Pg-13, seriously? What are you gonna ask? Whether I like apples more or bananas more? Huh?"

"No means no."

"Fine, then this picture is gonna go viral. Trust me when I say this." And then he hung up.

Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!

I called him and he didn't pick up. My hands started shaking as I felt fear grip my heart. I called him again. The bell rang two times before he picked up again.

"What?" He shouted.

"I will play the game."

"Okay...." He spoke in a more than delighted tone, making me irritated at his jolly behaviour.

A silence settled between us for a while and then we both spoke at the same time.

"This game is stupid!"

"I like apples more."

****************

yeah, that's it.

i got 3 comments. that's progress but still not enough. the real game is about to start so why don't you just vote?!

oh why notttttttt? why don't you give me a comment when you are reading this?

it is so irritating! the number of reads increase day by day but i don't get feedback. who the hell m i writing for? ghosts?

make your presence known!

sorry for the outburst. hopefully you will vote and comment. 

if you don't then i would haunt you in your dreams. don't underestimate me.

*flicks hair*

~FastAndDeep