16 || The Kiss

"Did that really happen or that was just a ghost pushing really hard against my cheek?" 

I stared at him, unimpressed. My scowl would have probably scared any person but it only managed to make him crack a smile.

Not that, I minded....

"So, you did slap me." 

"Oh, thank you for stating the obvious!"

"Your hand is kind of soft and then they are rough too like a man. I think you are a man from inside." He commented thoughtfully.

I turned around, not about ready to waste any more of my time.

But just as I took two steps towards the exit, a hand clamped itself tightly around my waist, jerking my movement to a complete stop.

"You do realize that you can't just slap me and leave?" He murmured just beneath my ear, hot breath hitting my ears.

His touch made me shiver. Although, we had grown comfortable around each other on the screen but to be in real contact with him and that too physically was an altogether diffrent feeling.

I didn't think I had ever felt something as ...exciting as this.

"Oh I can." My voice dropped a few octaves on its own and I felt his finger sliding from the top of my shoulder, down my arm.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"Shhh...just feel it. Don't think."

But how could I? I had never done anything like this before. He was actually asking me to let him touch me and the scary part was that i wasn't scared.

I liked it. Liked it more than I should have.

"This isn't right." I turned around to push him off of me but he just tightened his hold, crushing my body against his chest.

I could almost feel my nipple& tightening and I wondered if he could feel it too.

Before I could have said another word, he crashed his lips against mine.

*******************

Short chappie! I know!\

What will we see in the next chap and I can't believe they finally kissed! 

Next chapter either will go 18+ or it will go kiss 18+? You get that, don't you?

Ofc, but can u make it a lil bit longer?

Yes, it would be like 1000 words long! That is if you vote?

Is that a threat? 

Yes! XD You just know me so well! XD

BTW I am surprised! No anger fits?

Oh have you heard about the saying, silence before the storm :) ?

Oh no! *runs for the hills*

Love ya babes!

-FastAndDeep