Part 3

Owen's POV

We get to Amelia's house, and I walk inside with her. I look around and chuckle "Wow, certainly a lot bigger than the trailer.". She laughs and smiles and sits down on the couch. I walk over and sit down beside her. She looks up at me and says "How are we going to spend our day off together Owen Hunt" I smile "I don't know Amelia Shepherd" She leans across me and grabs the remote and I say "I could have got that for you" and she says, "I know, but I wanted to" we both laugh and I lean back in the couch and put my arm around her. We decide to watch a movie. It ends around 2 hours later. And we both sit up and she looks at me and smiles. I say "What?" and smile back at her. She smiles again and holds my hand "I just love you a lot and I know we haven't even been together that long so it's probably a little crazy for me to say that" she keeps rambling on and I say "Amelia" she stops talking and looks at me. I look at her and say "I know we haven't been together long but were bestfriends before we started dating. And knowing that we love each other now just makes me think that we will be together for a long time. So I love you too Amelia" She smiles big and kisses me and I kiss her back.

Amelia's POV

I get onto his lap and kiss him. We start kissing more and I grab my arms around him when he lays us both down on the couch. Still not breaking the kiss and I put my hands under his shirt and start to take it off. We stop kissing long enough to get his shirt off and then continue again. He runs his hands through my hair and I run my hands up his back. Our pagers start buzzing and we stop kissing and look at each other. I groan "I hate those stupid pagers Owen" He kisses me again "Don't worry we will continue this eventually" He gets off me and stands up and puts on his shirt. I stand up and fix my shirt and run my hand through my hair to fix it a bit. I pick up my pager and toss his to him. I look at it "Shit a trauma is coming in" We both throw on our shoes and run out to his truck and get in. After a few minutes we get to the hospital and run down to the attendings lounge. I throw on some scrubs and he puts on scrubs from his office and then we run back down to the ER. "DR. SHEPHERD WE NEED A HEAD CONSULT DOWN HERE" I squeeze my way down there and look at the patient. I do the head consult and look at Stephanie Edwards, "Edwards get a head CT right away and let me know the results" she nods and I walk away. I walk over to a little girl who's crying. I bring up a stool and sit down beside her bed "Hey there" she looks at me"Hi Doctor"
I smile and say, "Where are your parents?"
"They died miss"
I gasp and say "Oh sweetheart I'm sorry..Uh what hurts on you right now"
"My arm it's bleeding again"
I look at the arm, "Oh my you just need some stitches! I'll do them"
She smiles shyly and I grab the stitches stuff and take her arm and gently start putting them in.

Owen's POV
"Shit shit shit" I pace around my office and take deep breaths. That helicopter on the roof triggered my PTSD. I can't think straight at all and in my head I only see the helicopter from when I was in the army. And all the people in my platoon scattered around me...dead. I continue taking deep breaths until I hear a knock on the door. I'm sweating and still panicking inside when I open the door. It's Amelia. "Hey oh are you okay?"
"I'm fine. What do you need?"
She looks at me  "Owen you look terrible. What happened? Are you sick?"
I say "Amelia I'm fine! I say a bit too loud almost like a yell.
She moves back a step and nods, "I'm sorry to bother you then..Just wanted to see if you wanted to come back to my house."
I nod and sigh "No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled, but yes we can go". She accepts my apology and we walk out to my truck together and get in and drive back to her house. We both get out and go inside. "Can we go to your room or something. I'm tired"
She nods and says "Sure, follow me" we walk up the steps and into her room. "Okay I think this is bigger than my entire trailer. " she chuckles and Changes into her pajamas and lays down. I had brought my own clothes and changed into shorts and took off my shirt and laid down beside her. We both fall asleep instantly. I'm asleep for a long time but then I start having a nightmare. I'm using my self defense in my dream and put my hands around the other guys neck.

Amelia's POV

I cough and grab his hands that are around my neck "Owen Owen stop please stop" He looks at me with a blank expression and keeps doing it. I then realize that he's dreaming. I'm fighting for air and keep trying to grab his hands and free them from my neck. I finally get them off and he stops and leans back and sits on the bed. I think he got out of the nightmare. I rub my neck and look at him. He's leaned over breathing heavy and putting his heads in his hands. He turns around and looks at me and sees my hands on my neck. He looks scared and stands up "oh no not again." He picks up his shirt and walks out of the room. I jump and run after him "Owen stop I'm okay" He sighs and walks down the steps. "I just need to go for now. I hurt you and I'm so sorry" I walk down after him "Please stay and talk about this" He shakes his head and grabs his keys and walks out to his truck and drives away. I lean against the wall and let a small tear run down my cheek. "This is not good.." I say to myself as I walk up the steps and lay back down in bed. I can't fall back asleep cause I'm thinking about him and how worried I am about him.

Authors note
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this part. It was a long one. Over 1,000 words. So longer than my first two parts at least. I really hope you enjoyed this part. It was a little hard to write. I brought back Owen's PTSD to add some excitement to the story and I hope you all like it. Please comment any thoughts you might have. And stay tuned for another update. Thanks for reading! (P.S. I have another story if you all want to read it. It's a HEPNER story. Owen and April. They are a friend ship who I think could make a cute couple. Even though I'm a huge omelia and Japril fan. So go check that story out and comment!)