chapter 1 Meeting mordical

Hi there? I'm mordical I'm 16th year old.
I'm a senior and I got my drivers license, and live with my mother she is a little crazy but I love her!

Well I have a job it at the park and my bud rigby is my cool, crazy, and most weird bro I have? So we like to pull pranks at muscle man He like the prank master!!

Eveytime muscle man will say these think that I'm like (what) He says you know who else like to pull prank a lot my mom!!!

And my friend muscle man is like a weird friend To me. that (muscle man)

But anyway I have a well it kinda a long story?

But I used to like this girl Name margurate but now she dump my heart I don't know why but it hurts so bad"

But with the help of my friend rigby I found a

I was getting ready at school and finally met this cute girl Her name is CJ?

Me and CJ talk and I told her to be my girlfriend she said yes anyways it was a easy (question) after I was at school I had homework and I was studying until all of a sudden my friend rigby was knocking on the window? And said bro Im in trouble I open the door"

I said hi rigby I'm busy can we talk later rigby eyes turn red and said
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!?!!?!!!!

Throw my books on the floor and I was looking at him and (said)

What the Heck was that!!!!

Rigby replie sorry I have somthing to show you bro'

I looked and He said there a hiring to get the job at the park wanna join so you won't live with your parent bro we will have are own house bro?

I was intrusted in the job.

Soo Kk I talk to my mom she (said)

Yes I'm sure you won't do anything stupid mordical!!

(Got it)

I told my Mom I (promise)

Sometime I like to hang out with my friend well rigby like to get in trouble a lot I try to warn Him but He does not listen to a work I said so anyway I clearly just finished school and I like to hang out at the coffee shop and look for my coffee I like my coffee warm, and Hot if you know what I mean.

I like to be a goofy teen I'm awesome and rigby is like a slacker?

Sometime I like to go on the internet a lot I'm like a cool guy I'm popular at my school my teachers like me because I'm the good:one for rigby let just call it the not so good one you see rigby doesn't like to wake up early in the moring He just like to me like one of those boys that hate (school)

Mordical "mom-time to eat sweet you don't want to be late for your first you want to I mean I'm your and you Do as what I said now you come right here Mordical in three, two, one and just in time waffle is on the table now you eat boy and go I have work in 15 min now I don't want to see you walking all show now Be fast as lightning love take care" of yourself (be good)

Mordical-"ok I love you mom take care of yourself I promise I would not be bad I will do fine I also have my bus ticket I have proof of it see it in my hand and I would do fine as long I pay attention to my boss it not like I will Be like a  choo choo"

Mordical mom-ok sweet let me kiss you on the face love you your dad will call you to see if eveything ok because I want you to keep in contact of him at all times not paying you to be like a chicken I train you to be like your father ok.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mordical-alright mom I get it can you please leave me alone about it I already know what puberty is I learn it in class don't treat me like a 5 year old!!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rigby-"hi Mordical I was calling To tell you(that) I been finding a job and there no job but the park there looking for some workers? And they need like more people if your interested let me know and sorry I can talk I'm at Eillen were having dinner at here house and FYI I don't like Her. I mean we're friends that all you know I gtg see ya"

My story begins with my life that I have to choose because I have a girlfriend name Margurate? I don't know what to choose it eather Her or my new girlfriend name (CJ) it a hard decision so I probley need your guys is help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eillen- "rigby there you are you left your jacket at my house where were you cheat on me well what do you have to say for your self I don't want to talk about it leave me alone"

Rigby-(wait!)I did not do that I was at the flower store giving you this flower I want to surprise you

Eillen-rigby you shouldn't have aww well I was wrong about you rigby come on in to my place I got something for you that I specialize make it my waffle in cream cake with extra cookies and cream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"As I left the coffee shop I started to get my stuff and leave so I can work at the park I gave Eillen a kiss and she pack me my lunch a tuna, salad sandwhich all made with love and I started to say my goodbyes so I can go have a great day at the park"

I saw my buddy Mordical and He was looking for me the whole entire time and said were have you Been I was look for you and benson want to see us (pronto)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine Fine Fine I go see benson alright then but first let me get my backpack, and we go see benson already?my Goodness

Mordical-thank you rigby means a lot to benson more then anything in the world so sowe go rigby

Rigby-"well if it means a lot To benson let do it"

____________________________________________________________

Hi guys I'm sorry I took so long with my book I'm still Publised more chapters but I am just publishing this for now. Mordical needs your help He needs to choose a girl to go on a date is it Margurate or CJ comment below thank guys.👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻