Chapter 18 margurate revenge on cj

In chapter 17 when we last saw mordical and CJ at muscle man wedding. Gun shotting were shotting at the wedding (let get back to the story)

Put you hands were I can see them as a loud noise can from the wedding all of a sudden Margurate got a gun in her hand she said well well well it CJ so we meet again though I escape huh well I did my sister Blanca got me out now where were we oooooo ya?
Hand up CJ my revenge is going to be a good one.

And also didn't you remember  muscle man I got invited don't you remember muscle man!

Mordical-you invited her I though you were not going to invite her!!!

Muscle man-I Tryed buy she wanted to find CJ and killed her ooooo no dang it I just said it did I?

Margurate-ding ding ding now that settle Blanca tie Starla and muscle man in the chair noooooooooooooowwwwww!!!!!! Now where were we ooooooooo I'm going to kill you CJ you better run for your life you too Mordical (now)

As they run and run Mordical started too stop and all of a sudden a gun shot came through Mordical shoulder as he fell on the ground CJ turn back and said nooooooooooo Mordical nooooooo what did you done to him you are evil you little devil

Margurate-you steal my boy now He's dead now any last word before I put the trigger you better have something to said or I'm going to count to 3 one, two, three sorry CJ I have too kill you.

Margurate put your hands where I can see them said the police officer

(Dang it!!!)

Take her she the one that try to steal my boyfriend
Officer I never did she a psyico and by the way she killed my boyfriend!!!
Well then off to jail forever I promise she won't bother you again ok we will can somebody to take you boyfriend to the hospital ok?

"Thank you so much you save me from danger. that what were here for after that CJ called mordical parent to come to the hospital where Mordical stay the night"

CJ-is Mordical going to be ok Doctor?

Doctor-he will be ok we just need to give him surgery and he will be home soon we promise we will take care of him ok.

CJ-yes I understand thank you ver much doc.

Doctor-no problem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning CJ stay in the hospital and try to not cry but it was heartbroken to see Mordical in the hospital as they were preparing for surgery on Mordical cj wanted to cry but the nurse confert her and said I know it heartbreaking but He will be ok I promise.

Cj could not stop looking at Mordical it was a horrible CJ mom came to visit that morning CJ mom brought a balloon for Mordical. The nurse walk in and told CJ that Mordical was doing just finished but there was a problem Mordical is a little sleep and He might act a little weird so I'm just letting you know right now said the nurse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CJ ok thank you for fixing his arm nurse now
I'm going to take care of him mom I got it under control
Said CJ.
If you need me I'm be home ok

Ok love you mom
(Love you too said CJ mom)

"As CJ was touching Mordical she was giving Him a kiss on the Head and start
To text Mordical mom to visit in the hospital"

--------------------------------–---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordical mom-a text from CJ I wonder what she text me?

As she saw the text she rush to the hospital to see her son as Mordical mom was driving to the hospital she called CJ while she was driving.

(Ring ring)

CJ-I tell you while your at the Hospital.

Mordical mom-Ok I don't have to yell at you I'm not being rude I'm on my way.

When she arrive CJ told Mordical mom what happen at the muscle man wedding and Margurate try to kill me and Mordical and Mordical try to stop Margurate.but Mordical was shot bye Margurate!!!

Mordical mom-oooooo no she didn't that it I'm calling Margurate dad!!!!

Thank you for telling me the truth your not in trouble but Margurate got busted for it you know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margurate dad-hello?

Come to the hospital look what your dather did to my son Mordical I'm not kidding now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm on my way)

As Margurate dad arrived to the hospital he saw Mordical on the bed and Mordical mom said your dad Margurate shot my son care to Exsplane to me I'm not kidding tell me the truth if you don't you are going to talk to your daughter about it ok now go talk to Margurate and Exsplane this to her now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go!!!!!!!!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~To be continue~