Chapter 9 meeting Pops

Rigby-trust me bro pop is like a good friend of my please be have yourself? Ok because I want you to get ready for you date for CJ

Mordical-(ok)

Pops-why hello there you must be Mordical well you came to the right place well follow me I have a perfect suit for you I be right back I go get you suit tell me if you like it or not it the perfect size for you because you look skinny try it on?

Mordical-well ok I try it on?

RIGBY-wow man you look great for your date with CJ well I think your ready go for it man come on the party just getting started here so let get turn up like. No one going to stop us woooooooooow now I think you ready with your date CJ good luck you going to need it if you know what I mean so let Go!!!!!!!!

CJ-Mordical aww flower your so sweet come on the taco guy is here let go (come on) I don't want to be last tell me what you want to order I get you anything what good on the menu? I kinda go for the burrito it kinda look good to me I might order that how about you Bae.

Mordical-sure I go for that love burritos?

CJ-alright Two burritos it is for me and you I order chips and dip too.

Anything else?

CJ-that will be all for my new boyfriend well will be boyfriend and girlfriend, soon but not right now.

Mordical-CJ food ready wanna eat I got (chip and dip?)It looks good are you ok CJ

CJ-"yay I'm fine I was texting my mom so mmm food look good can you pass me the sour cream for my burrito and some tomatoes please thank you Bae"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rigby-time for my move with Eillen well are kiss you know what I mean (Mordical) Mordical!!!!! Aww were did you go now we at least I have my burrito, I need mordicals help come on man I want Eillen to like me.

Pops-so I see that your friend dating wow that is a good show!!!!! How do you feel (rigby)

Woooooooow it look like you just read my mind wow are you a wizard!!!!!

Pop-no rigby is in that a good thing that Mordical has someone to talk To I think you should be proud I think so?

...............................................................................................................................................

Rigby-as much as I love to talk I got a date tonight with a hot woman name eillen so catch you on the flip side?

Pops-wait rigby don't you want to hear a story about the time I caught a butterfly!!

Rigby-maybe later bye pops I see you later I got final mission I need to complete maybe I just go hangout with eillen I'm getting a burrito I craving a bean and cheese I love bean and cheese?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High five ghost-hi guys how's it going

Mordical-were doing good man you have a girlfriend what her name?

Let me introduce myself I'm Sophia high five ghost sister

Mordical-nice to meet you this is CJ my girlfriend we been together for 2 years ya so om hi CJ want to go to get some corn on a stick I'm buying I'm going to get one for you if you want one.

CJ-om sure I want my with nacho cheese, and tapotio.

Mordical-ok?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benson-were is the cake?
Skips-"
it probably in the kitchen I put it there"
Benson-what is it doing there!
Skips-I putted there?
Benson-you do know it a ice cream cake.
Skips-dang it I didn't know why did you tell me.
Benson-I told you never mind.

~To be continue~

What happens next you will find out in chapter 10 in regular show anime like and comment below.