Chapter 15 stand up for what you believe in

The next morning it was time for another day at work
Mordical wake up early in the morning and saw the time He look at the clock it was 5.00 He start work at six so He didn't want to. Be late for work He said ( goodbye) to His mom miss Blanca. Mordical drove to the park He was on time this time.

Alright eveyone listen up got some big new for you
I would like to congratulate one are employed that work so hard
On doing there best to keep this park clean and spotless and it is drum roll please

(High five ghost!!!!!)

Congratulations for keeping it clean and for not slaking off like Mordical and rigby.
Wow never thought I say this but it and honor to work here with your benson and thank you for feel happy.

(Clapping noises)

Alright guys I think that enough eveyone back to work Mordical, rigby, you are in charge of trash duty since you have been getting and away I gave high five ghost and award for keep the park clean so that mean to you how should I say you ,are lazy if you don't get eveything clean bye tomorrow your fired!!!!!!!

Yes sir!!!

Man those boys act like girl well in my office I go.

Later that day CJ mom was going on a date with her  fiancé  aka Her new father CJ said you don't have to do this mom. Sweetie I know you miss day you know the pain He gave me on my body He hit me eveywhere so move on about it He's. Gone He married!!

As CJ was walking miss linn  CJ mom was going out on date she was all alone home while Mordical try to keep in contact with CJ. CJ hung up the third time She cried and cried a lot and a lot till she stop.

CJ-why why would Mordical do this ahahahaha tears were falling though her face she got a Knive and wanted to cut her self but she stop at first and her a banging door she peaked it was Mordical she Locked it.

Mordical- I know your in there open the door I need to talk to you?

CJ-no!!

Mordical-look I'm not playing games open the dame door

CJ-I'm going to kill myself just leave me in the dark I swear to God!!!

(Bang bang!!)

You don't have to do this please open the door CJ i need to talk to you I really do.
Ok fine let me get my keys out then so we can talk ok.

(Door opening)

CJ-what is it that you want said CJ in and anger way.

Mordical-I know you mad at me I know I did was wrong so I came to apologize I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth about telling my mom, and for lying please give me and chance to start all over like this never even happen?

CJ-Mordical as much as I love you I don't know what to do now I saw you ex girlfriend trying to kill me so I'm in danger Mordical and my dad and your ex girlfriend dad know each other apparently they work together and I'm scared Mordical.

Mordical-don't worry I'm be with you always I promise so do you forgive me.

CJ-can I think about it tommarow meet me at subway?

Ok see you tommarow  the next day Mordical woke up and check the time it was 3:04 He forgot that He had to go to see CJ at subway He start getting in the shower,
He ate breakfast, comb his Hair, brush his teeth, put clothes on, and put perfume.
Mordical said goodbye to his mom and drove to subway to grab a bite to eat.
When He arrived

CJ-hi Mordical what took you so long did something happen?

Mordical-I came and brought you something special how I truly feel about you it's a necklace and a teddy bear

CJ-thank you Mordical you are so sweet aww

Mordical and CJ hug and a big smile on CJ face.
Mordical now I forgive you so you want anything to eat
Sure let order a Italian sandwhich you want that
I love Italian sandwhich
Just to let you know don't put olives I'm allergic to them
Ok I put everything you

Ok said CJ I'm having a great time with you right now I hope this day won't end I mean having you around you remind me of my brother we use to go to subway everyday for breakfast it was my favorite

Mordical-so when can I meet you dad is He at work or at home with mom

CJ-om my parents got divorced my dad cheated on mom because He only cared about was his money and my mom on the other hand has a fiancé He like to young for mom but I think my dad want my mom back.

Mordical-oooooo I'm sorry your seems like a jerk to me.

CJ-He is He show up to my mom house and was all drunk and started to yell at my mom because she was paying the bills and mom was scared because my dad abused her and started to beat the crap outta her because she didn't know what she was doing!!!

Mordical-Aww CJ don't cry I'm will take care of you I love you baby

CJ-I wanna move and live alone with you but it too hard with my family

Mordical-me too I wanna finished college trust me

CJ-ya I mean we can still have a lot of. Fun I don't mean the o you know what I mean wanna go to knots berry farm I'm paying?

Mordical-sound like fun I ask my mom to see if she said she yes I mean she totally with said yes east as one two three?

Your a cool kid said CJ will gotta run see ya Mordical kiss kiss  text you later.