Chapter 4 muscle man

Three min later we were Hot out side at try to take off out shirts off because I was sweating from my shirts.

After I was on a break till I saw this girl again she was waving at me and (giggled) rigby said mordical!!!!!!!!! Is that the girl you like she go too my school

Mordical-Rigby what the heck man you bother me"

Rigby- sorry man look I tell you what were having a speed date.like who every you like I will make a line full of girl so that you can find the one you like k bro.

Mordical-your a life saver man but don't tell anyone?

Muscle man-wow!!! Look like we got some chump!!! Over there hi you like who else is a chump my mom Hahahahahah!!!!!!!! O bye the way I'm muscle man

Mordical Shake muscle man hand and all of a sudden I said what this?

Muscle man- that my brother underwere when he was a baby!!!!!!

Awwwwwww sick!!!!

Mordical and rigby throw up and (left)
After that hard work we Do benson intrudues Skips to us so we talk for a few min and Skips had busy things to do besides talking benson said well your free To do eveything I don't care as long as you do not touch the snack shack. It for employees only your still new?

So me and rigby were bored but rigby wanted to go to the snack bar but I trusted benson but I had to stopped rigby for doing it!!!

Rigby-dude what the problem.

Mordical-if you don't stop right now we're are fired and it all going to be your fault well let blame it on muscle man" rigby no that wrong

Rigby-no one will stop me?

Mordical-I think you making a big mistake with muscle man He seem like a nice dude come on man I mean when was a last time you had a friend in kindergarten?

Rigby-you know muscle man it would Be nice if you say something very nice too us I mean your are like our friend but we don't have the much in common do you realize that?

Muscel man-well I'm try to do my best of my job I mean I don't know you guys eather but I have a idea close you eyes keep them close.

Mordical-please tell me He left

Rigby-alright coast is clean hi I say we prank him you know what I mean Mordical remember how we used to do it when we were youngsters now we're high school so your in?

Mordical-sorry what were you saying mr.

Rigby-stop playing games Mordical I know you like some one I tell eveyone.I even puted  on my snapchat!! Tell me what's Her name and eveything will Be ok I know how you feel I can help u.

Mordical-shut up you little shrimp or I'll make it for you. Your pen head

Rigby-Mordical how could you!!

"After I saw my friend run I was hurt and I feel like crap? Because I hurt my friend heart well I don't know what. I'm going to do next well I got to tell him I'm sorry I should do that right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Muscle man- Hi high five ghost wanna grab so hot dog from the snack bar?

High five ghost-I'm cool with that bro let go man I'm in to hot dogs let do this!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was taking a walk from the park and there I was standing there with my cup of coffee and try to stay up all night to play Mario cart?

Rigby-dude have you Been taking drug or what you look awful?

Mordical-thx rigby I can really use some support but what are you doing here I thought you were at Eillens (house) what the hell you doing here now came to apologize to me
Or not.

Rigby-your right about eveything and yes I gonna change Mordical so no more mr bad boy?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

High five ghost- hi there muscle man what up (what are you doing)

Muscle man-I'm about to prank skips wanna help me and blame it on Mordical!!!

High five ghost-wooooooooooooooooow totally muscle man but Mordical is going to kill us and It wouldn't be fare maybe time to move on and maybe go to the coffee shop and look for girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Don't want to move on, I don't want to grow up, I want to be alone all By - myself  is just not fare. Muscle man someday you would want A wife won't u? High five ghost aweswerd  in a com way... Hmm let me think for one minute?........................................
Till the day I die muscle man replie in a anger way high five ghost Exsplane your not understanding me sometimes we have to grow up and move on!!
.
.
.
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even though muscle man was going to move on He made His chose what He wanted He seem offlinley quiet around people and (shy) is this what you wanted think about it"
"Immidaly after muscle man was thinking for eight hours He got a text from his bro and said meet me at norms resterant I got something to tell you is very important?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After muscle man walked in He sit down and talk to his bro
Is there something I did to upset you. No you didn't I got good new I got accepted to colleage!! That good muscle bro but what about us muscle man i still FaceTime you? Yay I guest but what about mom?

(She will be taking care of you don't worry nothing going to stop me and my career)

"dude how can I trust you I thought you were there for me now I know what you want for me! You just wanna be the good kid but not me I mean look at me I still work at the park getting paid while you tell me why muscle bro I guest were not brother anymore"

(Muscle man wait don't go)

(Now what am I going to do I gotta think of something quick?)

To be continue