Chapter 16 starla and muscle man wedding

Muscle man-Hi high five ghost I been thinking but can you keep it a secret you know between us.

High five ghost-talk to me bro?

Muscle man said I want to married Starla because she is kind and most beautiful girl I ever met before she is such a cutie.
Said  muscle man

High five ghost-that good for you what about your parents gonna say about you getting married? They know about it I need to grow up an move on with my life I mean I don't want to tell Starla right now because that would ruin the surprise you know what I mean (bro)

High five said I get you I know but what about Mordical and rigby

Mordical and rigby well
I mean you can tell them but tell them not to
Tell Starla if they do
I'm dead?

Ok I promise muscle man I would tell them not to tell Starla thank you bro we'll see you later.

See ya replied muscle man the next morning Mordical and rigby were walk to the coffee shop. For some coffee Mordical saw outsided was his ex girlfriend and He started hiding in the kitchen as He ran fast Margurate came to pick up her last check from the coffee shop before she leaves and she was hungry for a sandwich.

She order a salami sandwhich and photato salad Margurate said it is so empty in here when was the last time I came here said Margurate?

I think it was on Christmas if I do say so myself?
Anyone eillen how rigby let me gust you guys are dating or you guys and getting married!!!!

Eilleen-well I wish I was his girlfriend but He won't take his first shot you know how boys are rigby is just so om how would you say it shy?

Margurate-aww that such I'm not mad at rigby but He should probably go for it you know your beautiful eillen trust me eillen smiled.

Eillen-thx you Margurate well I got a text from rigby He got something to tell me we'll see you around?

Margurate-you too boo!! Kiss kiss

As Mordical hide from Margurate muscle walk to Mordical

Hi Mordical!
Shhhhhhh not so loud Margurate can hear us
Margurate anyway I am going to marry Starla I want you to be my best man

(Really congrats man ok thx I promise I won't tell anyone I cross my heart)

Thank you see you at my wedding
Who was that?
Margurate om nothing it was my cousin
No I don't believe you who was it really!
My cousin do you have to know everything my God.

Well I couldn't sworn it was Mordical tell me the truth in 5, 4, 3, 2,
Yes it Mordical I just invited him to my wedding please don't hurt me
I'm not going to hurt you and congrats on your wedding can I come

I don't care?

Thank you muscle man see you later
Wedding hmmmm CJ I'm going to kill you and Mordical
What out CJ here I come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning on a hot and sun day rigby was waiting for CJ for there beach day at the beach eillen and rigby were playing in the sand when all of a sudden muscle man interrupted then beach day muscle man said I need to talk to you quick rigby I'm not joking!!!

Rigby-what the heak man I was trying to make out with my eillen?

Muscle man-oooooo so you do like eillen rigby like eillen rigby like eillen lol good lucky bro but anyway remember how Mordical and Margurate broke up at the party well Margurate showing up at my wedding and I think Mordical is coming too.

Rigby-are you out of you mind look I tell you what calm down I want you to do is to keep Margurate away from Mordical got it?

Yes sir I got you I do what ever it take to keep them separated said muscle man.

Ring ring

CJ-hi Mordical how are you hi I was wondering if you want to bowl at the bowing Allie
With my little cousin Erica?

Mordical-sure anyway my mom is going to work, my dad out of two because he works at a the Cheesecake Factory as a chef and I'm taking care of my cousin to Jeremiah?
I'm sure my cousin would like to mean your cousin.

CJ-great see you tonight at the bowling Allie.

(Hang up phone)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordical mom well honey well I guest you can hang out with CJ as long as you don't drink sweet got it?

Yes mom said Mordical anyway were bowl tonight you know back at my day we use to bowl a lot and it was amazing.

"Said Mordical mom now I leave you alone with CJ got to go work see you in the morning I work night shifts hard work. As Mordical mom left the house Mordical took a shower in the bathroom as Mordical started getting ready. CJ on the other hand was put on her hair up in two braids and got her cousin Erica all dress up in her dress"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordical-all done now time to call CJ and tell her I'm ready.

CJ-hi there are you ready to go Mordical?

On my way right now I see you there said Mordical?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued