Chapter 12 To CJ house

As I was walking to the door I saw CJ with her pj I was look at and said wow you look like you just came out of a pajama party"

CJ-omg really I was going to say that the same thing two hahaha your funny but cute I love you very much.

Mordical-thx hi I have to make a quick phone call can you hold on for a min?

CJ-Kk I can and bye the way I have pizza in the oven brb.

As I pick up the phone I said? benson wow just in time mine if I sleep at CJ place she get lonely.

Benson-Mordical your kinda breaking my promise I offer you a house to sleep and now you break benson heart well you really want to do that (Mordical)

As I stand there all serious I said?

Mordical-"well no hold on, CJ you want to sleep at my place rigby is at Eillens place and it just Be me and you alone in the room"

CJ-well I kinda have pizza can benson said yes it just (one night stand) please Mordical don't break my heart.

"As I got the phone I just hang up on benson? And trust me benson did not like it He was out of his mind when He said that like for real"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

CJ-"Bae are you coming in or (what) the pizza is hot and I can hold it much longer baby please help me my hands are hurting"

Mordical-I'm on my way hi benson so can I stay with CJ it for one night then I come back pretty please.

Benson-"fine enjoy your night with CJ I know how it feels when you have a girlfriend for the first time have you talk to her about being Her boyfriend or no I mean when I was your age I have my first crush when I was in 10th grade: and now look at me now I don't have a girlfriend because I just want to be left alone" but I know you have felling for her not to bother you, but i think (CJ needs you talk to you later bye)

CJ-so what did your boss said Mordical?

Mordical-He said it cool with him so om im kinda hungry mind if we eat dinner Bae. My stomach can't hold it much longer I mean I really want to (eat so hard)

CJ-"ok you silly let eat and after that we are watching fifty shades of gray my romantic movie that want to see"

Mordical-ok CJ I hope it turns out good because I want to watch that so much it is really good it my first time watching romance movie I reason why I tell you that it because when I was 7th years old I was watching a movie.that was rated R and my parent was mad at me because I was watching a rated R movie?

CJ-"lol that funny I did I same thing too lol well. At least we learn a good lesson trust me"

Yup said rigby boy I'm tired well goodnight eveyone come on Eileen time to go to bed
I'm really tired for all that food ooo rigby ok replie Eileen you haven't told Mordical yet haven't you?

Rigby!!

Sorry was daydreaming not yet but soon I promise only for you baby?
I do it tommarow I got to sleep please come with me I need a partner to be with me on the bed.

Eilleen "ok you silly cat I'm coming wait for me I need to say goodnight to CJ before I lay down with you said Eileen"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benson-this is impossible I haven't got a single text from Mordical and rigby were in the heck are they!

Pops-I know we're they are?

"Tell me where are they pops but you can't not tell anyone not even Mordical or rigby ok so I'm going to asks you ones where is Mordical and rigby. Well I don't know said pops in a gently voice. That it come here you little stop benson I do know where are they"

Skips-hold on you remember where they at tell me benson quite ok not Exsplane to us were are Mordical and rigby?

Ok well I heard with my own two ears that they are going to a girl house but I forgot name don't hurt me benson!!!

Ok are first clue is at a girls house keep going ok well muscle man invited Starla to this girl house and CJ and Eileen was also invited to because Mordical and rigby found out the sleep over at muscle man house that what I all remember

Ok so muscle man house we go skips keep and eye on pops while I will call the cop your not going to put them in jail are u no even worst call the parents to pick them up.

Oooo no I better call Mordical and rigby fast before benson shows up there so dead well it just only me and you pops shall we call them
Well I hope so I really afraid that there at muscle man house
Why said skips remember He prank me at his house I hope everyone ok.

They will be fine I'm sure benson can't be that to crazy bye call the police I mean He will never do such a thing man now I be in the bathroom remember what I said do not stay up all night for movie time we have work tomorrow ok?

(Ok said pops in a calm and quiet way)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Mordical are you having fun tonight
Yay are you yay Mordical can I tell you something anything for my girlfriend was Margurate your girlfriend? Ya we use to hang out a lot but when we broke up that when I move on and found you.

CJ-your so sweet is it true what Margurate said that I will regret it for all I have done?
No she crazy I protect you from any trouble I promise what ever happened to you I will always be there for you. for up and down said Mordical

CJ-baby as CJ give mordical a hug CJ and Mordical look at each other Mordical grab CJ in the hips and CJ grab Mordical and started to kiss and kiss and kiss and kiss till they stop.

Bang bang a noise came from the door they look at the window it was the police and Mordical and rigby parents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordical we got company said CJ muscle man, rigby, and Eileen woke up shouted what going on we are busted said Mordical?

What do we do said? I tell you what you should you said Mordical parents

Mordical-dang it I'm screwed
You are get your clothes and let go your grounded for a week mom let go and when we get home think about what you just did all you kids go!!

(You rigby let go!)said rigby father

CJ you too come on your brother waiting for you now!!

Eillen-I'm taking you home you to high five ghost.

Sorry guys said muscle man!!

~To be continue~