Struggle

It wasn't too much longer at the bar before the three of you decided that it was time to call it a night. You were exhausted from the hunt and the altercation with Ebony, and Sam and Dean could both see that.

You almost sleepwalked to the Impala, sliding onto the slick leather seat and leaning your head against the window, closing your eyes. Sam took his usual place in the passenger seat, and you were asleep before Dean could even start the Impala.

You felt yourself floating, and you grudgingly woke up, opening your eyes enough to notice you were snuggled up against a sturdy, flannel-clad chest. You must have slept all the way to the hotel because Dean was gently carrying you through the door that Sam was graciously holding open.

Closing your eyes again, you feigned sleep, wanting to hear if they brought up the earlier incident. You weren't disappointed, because as soon as he stepped away from the bed, Dean started whispering to Sam, in an attempt to not wake you.

"I know she brushed it off, but I swear that Y/N knew that woman from somewhere. They were too familiar with each other, and it sounded like they were fighting about something."

You heard rustling, and you knew the boys were getting ready for bed. "I wasn't there Dean, so I have no idea what really went on. But what do we really know about Y/N? We found her on the side of the road, and she hasn't really been forthcoming with any of her past," Sam stated, and you knew he still didn't trust you completely.

The bed you were on gently sloped down, and you guessed Dean had perched on the edge. "I know Sam, but I trust her. I can't tell you why, but I have this feeling that no matter what she's hiding from us, she's not doing it to hurt us."

Sam sighed next to you, before you heard a bed creak and groan, a sign that he had just climbed into bed. "Don't be mad, but are you sure you're thinking with your upstairs brain and not the one below your belt?"

"Maybe both," Dean countered. "I don't know Sam, she hasn't given us any excuse not to trust her. I do know I have feelings for her, feelings that I thought I would never have again after Lisa."

"All I'm saying is don't be blind around her. Keep your eyes open, just to make sure we aren't getting double-crossed. Give it another week or two, then I will give up and say she's okay," Sam answered.

Dean didn't reply, instead, you felt gentle hands pulling your shoes off, before moving the covers. Pretending to stir awake at the touch, you moaned, stretching your arms over your head.

"Sorry to wake you," Dean whispered,  moving off the bed to stand next to you.

"It's okay," you murmured, lifting your hips up and letting Dean pull your jeans down, leaving you in just your shirt and underwear. His eyes traveled hungrily down your exposed legs, sending shivers running through your system before he covered you with the blanket. Shutting the light off, Dean slid in next to you.

"Dean?" You mumbled, quiet enough to not wake Sam who had already fallen asleep.

"Yeah?" he answered, settling on his side so he could see you. His face was even with yours, your e/c eyes level with his green orbs. Being so close to him was unsettling, but intimate, and you wished he would close the distance and press his lips against yours.

"Thanks for coming to check on me. That girl was getting a little hard to handle," You told him, noticing his eyes had settled on your lips as you spoke.

He turned to lay on his back, and you weren't sure if the close proximity had affected him also. "No problem. I will always be there for you, I promise."

___________________________

The next morning you were back in the Impala, heading back to the bunker. All three of you quiet lost in thought. 

As soon as the Impala pulled into the garage, you rushed out of it, throwing the excuse that you needed a shower over your shoulder. In truth, you needed to get away, to sort out all of the new and troubling emotions that were running through your system.

Reaching the bathroom, you shut the door and locked it, leaning against it as you sighed. Being by yourself was a blessing, and you hadn't realized how much you had missed it when you had moved in with the Winchesters. Stripping out of your clothes, you climbed into the shower, relaxing as the hot water slid down your body, washing away your aches and pains.

Feeling more like yourself, you shut the water off, reaching out for the towel, when you noticed it wasn't where it should have been. Stepping out of the shower, you brushed your dripping wet water out of your hair, almost screaming at the sight in front of you. Moving your hands around, you tried to cover your breasts and private area, but you weren't doing much good.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before," Crowley grumbled, standing there in his freshly pressed black suit, holding your towel in front of him. Reaching out, you snagged it from his grasp, rushing to wrap it around yourself.

Feeling more covered and composed, you stood with your hands on your hips. "Crowley, what the hell are you doing here? Sam or Dean could catch you," you whispered angrily.

Crowley raised his eyebrow. "So, you have gotten close to one of the Winchesters. Good girl. I bet it's Dean, he is handsome in that annoyingly rugged way."

"It's none of your business," You retorted, which was the wrong move. Crowley moved quick, more quickly than humanly possible, and had his hand wrapped around your neck before you could snap your fingers.

"Everything you do is part of my business. It will do you good to remember that," He threatened, but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Everything alright in there Y/N?" Dean asked, concern evident in his voice.

Crowley released your throat enough that you could squeeze out the words. "Yeah, just cut myself shaving. Be out soon."

"Hurry up, it's almost chow time," Dean told you through the door before you could hear his footsteps heading down the hallway.

As soon as Dean was far enough away, Crowley slammed you against the wall. "I want to know everything. What are those two knuckleheads planning?"

You shook your head, "Nothing, they're planning nothing. It's not them you have to worry about."

Crowley's face was close enough that you could see the tiny gold specks in his chocolate eyes. "What the hell do you mean?"

Quick you explained your visit with Ebony, and Crowley released you to pace the small confines of the bathroom.

"I always knew that bitch was after more, I just didn't expect her to be smart enough to go after the throne."

"Do you still want me to spy on the Winchesters?" You asked, hoping he would say yes. You weren't ready to leave Dean behind yet.

Crowley contemplated a moment before answering. "Yes, I still can't trust those two buffoons, and it's not like you will be missed by the rest of the Demons. Keep your eyes open, and call me if you learn anything." Crowley said before smoking out of the room. You slid down the wall, the visit with Crowley having zapped you of your strength.