Tattoo

"Stop wiggling!" Dean grumbled, trying to hold your arm still so he could start with the tattoo. You were nervous and unsure, the needle large and scary looking. Every time he came close, you felt yourself flinching away, your arm moving out of his grasp. 

Growling in frustration, Dean peered over his shoulder to his brother. Sam stood there watching the proceedings, out of the way and not interfering, much to Dean's dismay."Sam, go get your gun." 

The threat of the gun came to no surprise to you. Dean was nothing but cruel and hateful towards you, the gun a threat to make you sit still. Because if you didn't sit still, you would get shot, and that was a choice worse than the needle. 

I'm sorry, I just hate needles." You explained, turning your head away, closing your eyes as tight as they could go. You were surprised when you felt a hand grasp your own, and you opened one eye to see Sam holding your hand. "This should help. Squeeze when it gets too bad."

Closing your eyes again, you heard Dean mutter under his breath. "Softie. A Demon shouldn't be afraid of needles, it doesn't seem right."

Sam ignored his brother, squeezing your hand reassuringly. Soon you heard the sound of the tattoo gun starting up, and then the press of the needle against your skin. You jumped a little at first, holding tight to Sam's hand, but you soon grew used to the pressure, the sound of the gun lulling you into a calmness.

Hours passed, and Dean stayed on task, working hard, and you used the time to study him. His hair seemed a little longer than last time, his lips pursed together as he concentrated on the tattoo. You remember when you could touch those lips whenever you wanted, either with your fingers or your lips. They were soft and plump, and you would like nothing better than to take his thick bottom lip between your own, gently tugging on it.

Before you knew it, he was standing up. Happy with his job, he clapped his hand together, smiling for the first time since you had been brought back. Pulling your gaze away from him you peered down at you. Dean had done a detailed version of the Devil's Trap, not like the simple ones they use while hunting. This one was complex, with more symbols inside the circle.

"I think it turned out great," Dean exclaimed, and you had to agree. You never would have considered getting a tattoo, it had never been a part of your lifestyle. Only pirates or hooligans had tattoos in your era, it had been greatly frowned upon in the upper class.

Sam let go of your hand, flexing his fingers. "How do you feel?" He asked curiously.

You waited for a moment, searching your body for anything that seemed out of the ordinary. "Fine, I guess. I don't feel any different. " You answered.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm beat. Let's head to bed, then we can work on research again tomorrow." Dean insisted, a yawn accompanying his words. 

You watched as he started towards the hallway, completely leaving you and Sam behind which surprised you. "Dean?" You called out, making his steps falter. "What about me?"

"Yeah, you can go too, you don't need my permission." Dean threw over his shoulder, obviously tired if he wasn't thinking about the fact that you could escape while he slept. 

"Dean, I think Y/N's trying to ask about her sleeping arrangments," Sam helped you out.

That seemed to confuse Dean for a moment. Turning to face you, he had this pinched look on his face. His eyes were red, and you could tell he was ready to collapse on his bed for a good five hours or so. While he contemplated your fate, you kept your fingers crossed, wanting anything but to be thrown back in that horrid dungeon. 

"Well, you'll sleep with me." He finally told you, surprising not only you but Sam as well. 

"What?" Both you and Sam exclaimed. You never would have expected that answer from Dean, and it seemed like Sam hadn't either.