Chapter ten -I would take cuts every day to save you.

So. Much. Moving. Around. This. Chapter.
A week and a half later

Mabel pulled on her black flats, blowing a strand of brown hair from her eyes. Her brother was sharpening their knives, occasionally poking his fingers and watching them bleed slowly. He smiled to her as she stood up and took the knives from him. He pulled his gloves onto his hands, before pulling his sister to him by her waist and kissing her. She set the knives on the bedside table, tugging him closer with her fingers in his hair.

-:-
Will had, just the day before, gotten Brandon to fall asleep hard enough to get out of the body. He had received a beating for taking so long, along with going into a human form, even if for helping the twins. His lip was still slightly swollen, even if he were healing quickly. His chin had small cuts along it, and his side had a gash running down. He winced as the twins left their room. He began breathing softy once more when e saw that they were in their show clothes, and holding knives in their hands. Show time.

-:-
Brandon stared at the ceiling of his room. Ofelia was laying beside him, worriedly glancing at him every moment or so. She, finally fed up with him being so distant, groaned and sat on top of him, blocking his sight of the ceiling. "Frowel, if you don't respond, I will hit you."

"I... Sorry?"

"I said, what's wrong with you? Did Will traumatize you, dear?"

"Yes. No. I... I don't quite know." Ofelia smiled.

"Alright," she whispered. She placed a chaste kiss on his lips. The boy smiled.

"I love you," he sighed, pecking her lips once she pulled away.

"Love you, too."

-:-
Gideon ad Pacifica had been out of the hospital since they got the bandages and were checked for internal injuries. They were basically vegetables. Gideon hated being treated like a vegetable, and he hated the pain of the aftermath. Pacifica was still sore from the scabbed-over slices of other languages on her body, but she had made Gideon about eighty different hats for winter. It had only been a week and a half, and both kids were going insane.

Gideon glanced at his cousin again, sighing as he saw that she was asleep. He stared at the bandages covering him. The one on his shoulder wrapped around his entire torso to make sure he wasn't going to take it off in any way, and that when he went into the woods, it wouldn't tear. "Pacifica," he whispered. "Paz. Paz." He got off the bed and walked to hers. "Pacifica." She looked tiredly up at her cousin.

"'Sup, cuz?"

"I can't sleep," he whispered idiotically. Pacifica knew he wouldn't act on his feelings if he knew what they were, so she moved over to let her cousin in. "Sorry."

"For what, dude?"

"For everything," Gideon said. "For getting you into this, for feeling whatever I'm feeling, for not trying harder to get the twins to stop." Pacifica leaned her head on his good shoulder, closing her eyes.

"Shut up, Gid. You're the best friend anyone could ever have. I would take cuts every day to save your life." Gideon touched his lips to Pacifica's forehead.

"Thanks, Paz," he said, closing his eyes and quickly falling asleep.

-:-
Mabel and Dipper bowed before the curtain closed in front of them. Dipper slipped his arms around her waist. "Wonderful show," Dipper mumbled against her shoulder. He bit her neck, feeling her hands clench around his arms. He moaned, biting harder and leaving a hickey just above the top of her button up. She gasped softly.

She tugged from his grip before whispering, "home. Now."