Pre-preface

'Ah, summer. A time for family, calmness, and absolutely no danger at all.

Unless you're me.'

Gideon and Pacfica are in the front of a golf cart, both screaming. Mabel and Dipper Gleeful grin, sitting in the back of the cart, as tiny pieces of an unknown monster flew from the giant beast. The monster screamed and Pacifica cried, "it's getting closer!" Both Gideon and Pacifica screamed as the Reverse Falls sign came closer.

'The one driving is me, Gideon Pines. The one about to fall out of the cart is my cousin, Pacifica Southeast. You'll find out a lot more about us later.'

They crashed through it and the Twins were thrown from the back of the golf cart. Clinging to each other, the two Gleeful teen bodies glowed and they slammed into the beast before floating in the humid summer air. They landed in front of the broken sign and looked in each others' eyes. "Stan's gonna be pissed," Mabel whispered, her eyes flicking to the sign and back to her twin brother.

'Those two are called the Telepathy Twins. They're names are Dipper and Mabel Gleeful. Don't let their demeanor fool you. They're evil.'

'And don't freak out. There is a perfectly logical explanation for everything.'