Chapter sixteen -it was an accident!

New character switches today. You'll see as we go along.
Will's eye widened and he dodged a fist. "Where is my sister?" Dipper growled.

"It was an accident! I-I swear!"

"Tell me where she is!"

"She's...well..."

"Spit it out, Cipher!" Dipper had his hands wrapped around Will's skinny arms, and Will returned to his human form.

"She'sinherownbubble!" Will flinched, waiting for the sting of a slap or something along those lines.

"What?" Dipper was pissed to hell and back, but for the moment, he needed his sister more than ever before.

"She's in her own bubble," Will whispered, rubbing his hands together.

"Help me find her now," Dipper said, curling a hand tighter on Will's pale blue arm.

"O-okay, A-Amulet." Turning around, he saw that Gideon was gone.

"Shit!" Dipper had only ever cursed once before, and it was when Mabel and he had first, uh, well... I'll just let you guess. He wasn't really one for cussing. "Oh, let's go." And off they went, in one direction, to find Mabel Gleeful's bubble.

-:-
Soos ran from the Shack, feeling the world around him change. "Hey, Mr. Pines!" He called, turning back to the gift shop.

"Eh?" Bud Pines looked out at the world around them. "Woah. Soos, can I have the broom?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Pines." As Soos went back to get the broom, Bud pulled off his fez.

"Alright, gnome belgian-waffles."

"Hello there, Mr. Pines. Have you seen miss Pacifica today?"

"Not since this morning. How's about you go back into those woods and go f--"

"Mr. Pines, got the broom." Soos handed the broom to Bud, and the man slammed it into Jeff (?) the gnome, sending him flying into the woods.

-:-
Gompers was minding his own business, still duck-taped to the chicken, Peckers, that Pacifica had married Gompers with earlier that summer, occasionally giving the chicken leaves and grass.

A weirdness bubble flew at him, and with no warning, the chicken and Gompers grew to about 10x their normal size. Gompers shrugged, before eating a tree whole.

-:-
Gideon huffed, placing his hands on his knees. "Where are you, bubble-with-Pacifica-inside?" He asked no one, flipping through the 3rd journal. Spotting Will's summoning wheel, he searched for something that could hint at what the bubble would be have to identify it to be Pacifica's. Spotting a bright pink bubble with a shooting star on the front, which he knew she wore all the time, and ran up to it. "Darn. Locked."

-:-
Wendy Valentine backed away from the stone people, turning and scrambling away... Only to run into Stanley and Stanford Gleeful. "O-oh, heh. Mr. Gleeful and... Mr. Gleeful? You never told me you had a--"

"Wendy," Stan said, cutting her off.

"Yeah, Mr. Gleeful?"

"Do you happen to have a motorized vehicle?" Ford asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, sir. Follow me, both Mr. Gleefuls." The three trekked back to where Wendy's car was, only to see that the red car was now crushed. "Oh, well. How flipping nice."

-:-
Will and Dipper had found the bubbles, seeing Gideon standing in front of the hot pink one. "How the hell do you suppose--"

"H-hey!" Gideon yelled, holding a gold key with a light brown llama on it, while Dipper saw that Will was holding a shooting star key in his hand. "Trade." Gideon held out the key, holding his other hand out for the silver key.

"Give him the key, ya wimp," Dipper told Will, reaching forward and grasping his hand around the key. Will handed the silver key to Gideon, quickly pulling away from the preteen.

"S-should I wait out here while you go and get your people back?" Will asked, crossing his legs and sitting down.

"Stay here."

"On three?"

"Agreed, Pine Tree," Dipper responded, nodding. He was back in his body, and he was sure Mabel was too. The dumb goat had destroyed the Correction Facility, and Dipper had regained his body, leaving Brandon by the jail.

"One... Two... Three." The two boys unlocked the chains, watching them falls to the pavement. In unison, they walked into the respective bubbles.